First strike

Im reading First strike right now and i got to say this book is amazing! Ive read contact harvest, reach, and the flood so far.

Not to impressed with the flood. What halo book should i read next? I dont know the order after First strike.

Ghosts of Onyx is the best Halo book, in my opinion. I’d read that next.

> Ghosts of Onyx is the best Halo book, in my opinion. I’d read that next.

Ok i will. I hear that alot from people. Thanks

> > Ghosts of Onyx is the best Halo book, in my opinion. I’d read that next.
>
> Ok i will. I hear that alot from people. Thanks

you didn’t like the flood??

After GoO i suggest you get halo evoultions and then read halo cryptum. halo glasslands (the sequl to GoO) comes out october 25 and the next book of cryptum comes soon after that.

Yeah GoO follows up directly (more or less) where First Strike Leaves off (the events of H3 occur in this period).

Between the novels and games, its amazing how many events occurred in a short period of time, July to December 2552 if Im right.

> Yeah GoO follows up directly (more or less) where First Strike Leaves off (the events of H3 occur in this period).
>
> Between the novels and games, its amazing how many events occurred in a short period of time, July to December 2552 if Im right.

Yes, after essentially a war of attrition for two decades, it’s kind of weird how a time period of a few months manages to completely decide the Human-Covenant War.

But yeah, Ghosts of Onyx pretty much follows up First Strike. It goes off in a different direction and doesn’t follow John, but it’s still the next novel in the series chronologically.