First Strike Mastery

First Strike mastery give you a nee stance so yesterday I think i cheked my comendations and i saw Fisr Strike 47/50 to master it so i was like F*** yeah! I’m going to start getting first strikes so i choose dominion and bum! first strike 48 two left. now is when everything gets fed up i was like yeah only 2 more. so i choose dominion and Oh guess what? JIP i was like f* no i whant my first strike mastery NOW so I quit re start searching JIP and again and again so at last long 1 game from the beggining First Strike! 49/50 only 1 more and here we go again JIP JIP JIP JIP JIP JIP JIP JIP I was like that for like 2 houra until I had to go and do something so I had to stop playing after dat when I came back I tried it again and JIP again and after dat BUM! starting game FIRST STRIKE!!! which made me think of this whole expereince I HATE JIP I would have gotten First strike like in 3 games but NOOOOOOOO it took me like 2-3 hours to get 3 danm kills cuz of JIP.
I normaly don’t quit JIP games but this time I did it is soo danm hard to find a god danm starting game. JIP sucks you get in horrible teams and if F***syou up

Cool story, bro.

We wouldn’t need JIP if it wasn’t for people like you who quit games.

Its like its trying to communicate.

just play flood you goof

Just stay and finish the JIP match and a new game will start.

> Its like its trying to communicate.

You sir, made my day.

> Its like its trying to communicate.

XD
I love this post.

> Cool story, bro.
>
> We wouldn’t need JIP if it wasn’t for people like you who quit games.

I wont be finishing those -Yoinked!- up games.there should not be JIP

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> Cool story, bro.
>
> We wouldn’t need JIP if it wasn’t for people like you who quit games.

you’re an idiot because
a) JIP encourages quitting, evidenced by OP, who quit BECAUSE he jip’d
b) JIP is limited, ranks do a much better job at discouraging quitters

> Just stay and finish the JIP match and a new game will start.

what this guy said. problem solved.

> Just stay and finish the JIP match and a new game will start.

> > Cool story, bro.
> >
> > We wouldn’t need JIP if it wasn’t for people like you who quit games.
>
> you’re an idiot because
> a) JIP encourages quitting, evidenced by OP, who quit BECAUSE he jip’d
> b) JIP is limited, ranks do a much better job at discouraging quitters

+1 I did specify that I only quited cuz I whant First strike comm I don’t normaly quit JIP even I hate it alot. its like you are forced to lose

Why didn’t you play flood?

> Why didn’t you play flood?

I don’t like it much plus I am more confortable whit the maps on dominion Exile,Meltdown,Longbow, ect
in the 3 matches I could play form the begging I got the First strike.

As a person who has the Assault stance my suggestion is play loads of flood. Learn where the Alpha flood spawns/human spawns for each map. Rush for the enemy and hope to get the first strike, repeat for the other 2 rounds. For Alpha flood use thruster pack to disorient the enemy and go in for the kill. For human use Camo and try to flank the nearest enemy.

Don’t expect to have killing frenzies, you’re basically throwing yourself to the enemy and hoping for a kill before they kill you.