First person driving in Halo 4.

I remember “The tip of the spear” first cutscene,when Kat is driving and you crash,and that part is First person,didn’t it look cool?.

I know,maybe not,but imagine the Halo 3 last mission in first person,wouldn’t it be cool?

At least an on/off option.

I remember in Halo CE when you could have 1st person side seat it was ossim. It is a must, also in Starwars Battlefront 1 they had 1st person vehicles and that was just l33t.

I say yes if there was a button to toggle from third person to first person like in Battlefield 1943.

I remember the opening cutscene to the Halo: Reach beta, the warthog FP. I would like the option to drive in first person.

it would be cool, something i wanted since halo 2 came out actually, and that cutscene in the reach beta was a real teaser… i hope it happens :slight_smile:

I’m okay with it as long as it’s toggleable. It definitely would add immersion.

Imagine driving a Falcon or a Hornet in First person.

Honestly, I want the ability to toggle between them both. It’s harder in a vehicle and staying in FPS mode and if I want to choose to have a harder yet more immersive, then I’d like it.

I want to feel what it means to be jacked into a tank-like vehicle. :slight_smile:

> Honestly, I want the ability to toggle between them both. It’s harder in a vehicle and staying in FPS mode and if I want to choose to have a harder yet more immersive, then I’d like it.
>
> I want to feel what it means to be jacked into a tank-like vehicle. :slight_smile:

Yes,it would be very cool for campaign,and race modes but,in Team slayer or Captre the flag Third person would be the best.

Might be neat, but I personally think it would be a downgrade from the third-person view as far as game play goes.

Maybe if it was toggle-able but I would really be against it. In every Halo I’ve played there had been something that had launched the vehicle I was in high into the air, spinning like a top. In third person all you have to do is see the car spin, if it was first I’m sure most people would get sick by it. I’m sure it wouldn’t work well with all the vehicles either.

idk i think it works best in 1st person

> Maybe if it was toggle-able but I would really be against it. In every Halo I’ve played there had been something that had launched the vehicle I was in high into the air, spinning like a top. In third person all you have to do is see the car spin, if it was first I’m sure most people would get sick by it. I’m sure it wouldn’t work well with all the vehicles either.

You got a point,if they make it a toggle,we would enjoy the best of both worlds

and the first-person co-pilot
Also be able to change positions shooting
Third-person co-pilot has been very abusive :frowning:

MS have the best racing studios
Turn 10
About Vehicle,They can help
Don’t Forget This :slight_smile: 343

No.

It would be a cool option to have, but with all the wild steering and things you have to avoid while driving a Warthog it would be incredibly difficult to direct.

Changing position without the usual Chinese firedrill? Na, but the ability to be in FPS or TPS by choice, yes :slight_smile:

First person driving is doable. Toggle is probably doable. The real problem is ensuring that the player’s view isn’t obscured, obstructed, or distracted (too much detail must not distract the player’s driving).

And if the Ghost appears, I think it should have a targeting hud thing (like with the missile pod) and the screen should display your first person view (like the Halo 2 sniper rifle does).

> First person driving is doable. Toggle is probably doable. The real problem is ensuring that the player’s view isn’t obscured, obstructed, or distracted (too much detail must not distract the player’s driving).
>
> And if the Ghost appears, I think it should have a targeting hud thing (like with the missile pod) and the screen should display your first person view (like the Halo 2 sniper rifle does).

Covenant vehicles should have somethin like a “screen” displaying the battlefield.

Anyone have a link to this video ?