First Person Cutscenes

I know this is not going to matter but I really want to put out my ideas in hopes that maybe change can be made in the beat game series of all time. That being said, I would like to share a small but awesome idea in my opinion that would be a great addition. This addition would be, as the title states, first person cutscenes. Now, I don’t mean for the whole campaign or most of the cutscenes in the campaign to be first person, but just a few moments. I want to point out that halo reach did these perfectly, instead of the halo 4/5 playable cutscenes. When noble six and Emile jump out of the pelican, and you are attacked by elites comes to mind whenever I think of the greatest halo moments. They are small, but BADASS moments that could not have been done better in my opinion. There is nothing I love more about a game than a good story, and I think a few GOOD first person cutscenes would reinforce the story and make moments seem more significant in the eyes of the players. You may not agree, but I want you to think about it, and remember the Reach moments that we loved.

> 2533274973528125;1:
> I know this is not going to matter but I really want to put out my ideas in hopes that maybe change can be made in the beat game series of all time. That being said, I would like to share a small but awesome idea in my opinion that would be a great addition. This addition would be, as the title states, first person cutscenes. Now, I don’t mean for the whole campaign or most of the cutscenes in the campaign to be first person, but just a few moments. I want to point out that halo reach did these perfectly, instead of the halo 4/5 playable cutscenes. When noble six and Emile jump out of the pelican, and you are attacked by elites comes to mind whenever I think of the greatest halo moments. They are small, but BADASS moments that could not have been done better in my opinion. There is nothing I love more about a game than a good story, and I think a few GOOD first person cutscenes would reinforce the story and make moments seem more significant in the eyes of the players. You may not agree, but I want you to think about it, and remember the Reach moments that we loved.

Halo 1 had 1 first person cutscene and it was alright.I prefer the way they are usually because you get the whole scope of the environment

I personally like third person cutscenes that play out like a movie clip more than first person cutscenes but I don’t mind them.

They were alright, I still prefer the more minimal cinematic ones of the OT though.