First one to unlock Recon SURGE!

this armor is really not easy to get anyone can get kills with the carbine, storm rifle, or plasma grenades but when you need to get kills with a plasma pistol that is the worlds hardest gun!!! no kidding i cried every second i need kills with it

You’re not necessarily the first, just the first one to post lol

Congrats for your winz man.

i think i am the first everybody online is either using a br or dmr i never saw anyone trying to get kills with the plasma pistol because its almost impossible it took me a month to get it. other people would of raged when getting kills with a plasma pistol

Lol this has already been boosted by thousands, you’re not the first and you’d be lucky to be in te first 500

boosters get banned i did it legit

> boosters get banned i did it legit

You may claim to have done it legit but you are still a Regicide guest booster. Good to see 187 crew still keeping up their unlegit gameplay.

Nice. Do you have any strategies because I use Regicide for my Covenant Loadout Mastery type stuff and I only need 2 more kills with the Plasma Pistol to get past Proficient (Or was it qualified? It required 10 kills with the PP).

I’m going to do it too, any suggestion on how to get kills with Plasma Pistol? It looks almost impossible to me if you don’t get an help ._.

cool story,bro

Wow, nice! I just got the Protector helmet myself, now to get the DRFT variant…

Congrats. I don’t really like the SURGE skin myself, but cool.

I am trying to unlock the Believe stance. Very close to completing Scattershot, almost to master with the Incineration Cannon. But my Binary Rifle is only on Adept. I can’t seem to ever run by it in a game.

i got the plasma kills by hologram, melee, and shoot

How many plasma pistol shots does it take to kill a spartan when shields are gone?

> How many plasma pistol shots does it take to kill a spartan when shields are gone?

my friend and i tested this out months ago so its not fresh in my head but i thought once a shield is popped, it takes 6 plasma pistol shots to kill him.

I don’t know if I’m patient enough to do that… :=)

how can you possibly think you’re the first one to do this when the game has been out for three months now?

lol, i didn’t even start it cuz the carbine is too weak, IMO. Plasma Pistol is the only thing i use and i reached Adept.

> how can you possibly think you’re the first one to do this when the game has been out for three months now?

like he said above, he’s played EVERYONE online and they use DMR’s… he must be first…lol