First MP match.. In what Gametype?

What will be the first gametype you will play when Halo 4 comes out?

If Griffball is in the pack from the start, will i play around 10 games to just get up my k/d spree :stuck_out_tongue: Then it’s time for team slayer and FFA :slight_smile: Need to learn the maps too!

The new CTF

What can I say? :stuck_out_tongue:

Team Snipers/BR’s/DMR’s. Anything with precission weapons and without loadout/perk bs!

After playing the campaign (me solo and my brother-in-law and sister together) we’ll probably jump into some team slayer and have it!

I must say…this is going to be an interesting couple months until Halo 4.

Campaign & Spartan ops first then I’ll go with Infinity Slayer.

Head first into FFA. It’s the first thing I did with Halo 3 and Reach so it’s a tradition for me.

Not CTF tha’s fo’ sho’.

Team infinity slayer with my buddies.

team slayer or BTB :smiley:

> Head first into FFA. It’s the first thing I did with Halo 3 and Reach so it’s a tradition for me.

Same here dude! Love FFA :slight_smile: But i want to have a good spree before i go into that gametype (after beeing on the top 2 spot on rumble pit in about a year now) i really want to kick -Yoink- in Halo 4’s FFA :wink: Not going in -!

BTB or Social Slayer.

Campaign first then some slayer no doubt, not sure yet.

Probably either Infinity Slayer or regular Slayer.

Just to get a good feel for the weapons and way the game plays without having to worry about objectives, or proper strategic teamwork.
Besides: Infinity Slayer would be a logical place to start to see how the “new” Halo plays.

My only goal is to get my first kill in MP before my first death, then ill be satisfied

> Probably either Infinity Slayer or regular Slayer.
>
> Just to get a good feel for the weapons and way the game plays without having to worry about objectives, or proper strategic teamwork.
> Besides: Infinity Slayer would be a logical place to start to see how the “new” Halo plays.

Can agree with that :wink:

> My only goal is to get my first kill in MP before my first death, then ill be satisfied

haha, same here :stuck_out_tongue: Team Swat and Griffball would be nice^^

> My only goal is to get my first kill in MP before my first death, then ill be satisfied

This.

I remember my first ever Halo Reach kill, back in the beta, was an execution. I died immedietely after, but I felt like such a boss. Here’s hoping lightning strikes twice.

The moment I get home with it, I’m jumping into campaign and not leaving until it’s done. But, I’ll probably go in for some Team Slayer or Infection afterwards.

My first multiplayer match? Big. Team. Battle.

I want to try out Infinity Slayer.