First mission: Chief or Locke?

If you had to guess, who do you think we will play as in the first mission, Master Chief or Locke?

Locke most likely

I think it has been confirmed that we will start out as Locke. Not sure where I saw this though. So don’t take my word. :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274913893206;3:
> I think it has been confirmed that we will start out as Locke. Not sure where I saw this though. So don’t take my word. :stuck_out_tongue:

I believe mission 1 is locke, mission 2 is chief.

> 2533274913893206;3:
> I think it has been confirmed that we will start out as Locke. Not sure where I saw this though. So don’t take my word. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah im also pretty sure. And I’m also not sure where I heard it lol

But we know 100% that mission 2 is a blue team mission, and if the missions go back and forth then logically a Locke mission first makes sense

Likely Locke, just because I want the first mission to act as a sort of tutorial and a primer to get acclimated to the story and such. It’s going to introduce the story as it is, probably mention Chief, and then once we progress to the next mission we’ll see what Blue Team is actually up to.

They said mission 2 is chief, but usually mission 1 is a prolouge, right?

I’ve heard that it’s a Locke mission where you search for Halsey and bring her back to the Infinity.

Obviously Locke.

Well Chief most likely. That’s the only way the story could get going. Fireteam Osiris has no reason for being other than hunting the Chief from what we’ve seen so far.

Frankie confirmed that the first mission of the game will be Fireteam Osiris looking for Halsey.

We start as Locke?

How disappointing

Locke and Osiris as an introduction, they find a clue that leads into the second mission with John and Blue Team. Just my assumption…

I think starting off with Locke would be absolutely stellar! I’m looking forward to diving into the overall lore of the game. The beta was amazing, and I’m so amped to get started on the actual launch!

> 2533274840469109;1:
> If you had to guess, who do you think we will play as in the first mission, Master Chief or Locke?

If Chief is mission 3, then that’d make him mission 1 too.

Actually I think it may be Cheif and his return with Blue Team.

Mission 1: Osiris
Mission 2: Blue Team
Mission 3: Blue Team
Mission 4: Osiris
Mission 5: Osiris
Mission 6: Blue Team
Mission 7: Blue Team
Mission 8: Osiris
Mission 9: Blue Team
Mission 10: Osiris
Mission 11: Blue Team
Mission 12: Arbiter, Half-Jaw, Usze, Ntho

The first mission is Fireteam Osiris where they find Halsey. And the mission includes the encounter of Jul 'Mdama…

Todos saben que es Locke

> 2533274925856059;18:
> The first mission is Fireteam Osiris where they find Halsey. And the mission includes the encounter of Jul 'Mdama…

This. Its likely they’re establishing the squad, and helping wrap up Spartan Ops plot threads before moving on to the Chief AWOL plot.