First Impressions

I’m about 2/3 through lvl 2. The Graphics are awesome. The warthog turret sounds great and the controller vibration matches. I love the grenade throwing physics and the chain explosions. I missed them. Also there are grenades dropped by the whole bunch. You never have to worry about running out. Thats a good thing. Ive had a smile on my face most of the time. Will play more tomorrow.

> I’m about 2/3 through lvl 2. The Graphics are awesome. The warthog turret sounds great and the controller vibration matches. I love the grenade throwing physics and the chain explosions. I missed them. Also there are grenades dropped by the whole bunch. You never have to worry about running out. Thats a good thing. Ive had a smile on my face most of the time. Will play more tomorrow.

Finally. Praise.

I love you OP. No -Yoink!-.

the sniper sounds BOSS! i am loving it :smiley: great game many hours of game-play ahead :smiley:

even though i have played the same story a million times before, it feels like a new game. worth every cent :slight_smile:

You might want to edit the profanity.

Always love shitloads of 'nades. Never can have enough.

Played through to the beginning of Silent Cartographer.

So far, it’s excellent barring occasional frame rate hitches. Overall, very well done 343.

Haven’t tried the MP maps yet, no opinion atm.

Ran a few games in Installation 04 FF. While the inclusion of AI allies is welcome, there still needs to be a lot of work done. ODST AI is nonexistent, and when they are dead, they’re gone. You’ll occasionally get one ODST at the end of each round to man a warthog gun, but that’s it.

Constructive Feedback: For Halo 4’s Firefight, the ally AI must be brought up to par with enemy AI in terms of skill, damage, and durability. Also, the Firefight UI should have options that determine spawn rates of the AI allies (i.e. timer based, wave based, round based, set based, no respawn).

It’s a great remaster of the game and I love the Reach maps especially.
Though the lack of split screen kind of upsets me, I’m generally pleased with this game so far.

Also, Grunts Funeral is hilarious

I’m up to the Assault on the Control Room level now. I can’t complain. The campaign is exactly what we were told it would be. I think the graphics were done really well.

I’ve played the multiplayer levels a bit now, and I like them. I probably played Halo 2 online more than any of the other Halo games so far. I really wish you guys would bring back the map that was in the cave, where you could shoot down rock structures. Can’t remember the name.

Anyways, I think the game was well worth $40.00 so it’s all good.

I will find something to complain about in your post. … … … I’ve got nothing. Finally, people who appreciate the game. I can safely say you aren’t, or at least you don’t act, like a 12 year old kid who throws away the disk and downloads the Map Pack. I got mine 2 days ago, and Im taking it slow, so I can absorb all the memories and epic graphic updates. Im just starting 343 Guilty Spark… everything looks so awesome!