First Ever Halo 4 Killionaire!!!

<3

That was nice to see. Thank you.

Shredded.

Yeah this can’t be real unless they really suck. How many kills did he get with his shield down?

That would be so much better if there weren’t so many other medals. It’s just a giant cluster -Yoink-. Why do we need a medal every time we get a kill?

This can’t be MLG gameplay judging by how bad the other players were.

Damn you are good

> This can’t be MLG gameplay judging by how bad the other players were.

who said this was MLG gameplay?

Why can’t it be real? The other players still fight each other too, and sometimes that can give the King an advantage because the guy currently shooting at the KIng is often getting shot in the back or 'naded by another guy.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6IO3NcN_S4
>
> <3

Can I be your #1 fan forever?

> Why can’t it be real? The other players still fight each other too, and sometimes that can give the King an advantage because the guy currently shooting at the KIng is often getting shot in the back or 'naded by another guy.

By not real I mean illegitimate. The other players were just terrible, I can’t really be impressed with it judging by how bad they were.

> This can’t be MLG gameplay judging by how bad the other players were.

why would it be MLG?

That BR.

> > Why can’t it be real? The other players still fight each other too, and sometimes that can give the King an advantage because the guy currently shooting at the KIng is often getting shot in the back or 'naded by another guy.
>
> By not real I mean illegitimate. The other players were just terrible, I can’t really be impressed with it judging by how bad they were.

Yeah one of the guys with an AR would have ended his spree if he/she had reloaded before he went at him.

That was definitely unexpected, but honestly, that’s FFA for you: Everyone out to get their own.

Good job on the guy’s part though…

> That was definitely unexpected, but honestly, that’s FFA for you: Everyone out to get their own.
>
> Good job on the guy’s part though…

Thats the point of FFA.

What was that about the BR being useless?

> > Why can’t it be real? The other players still fight each other too, and sometimes that can give the King an advantage because the guy currently shooting at the KIng is often getting shot in the back or 'naded by another guy.
>
> By not real I mean illegitimate. The other players were just terrible, I can’t really be impressed with it judging by how bad they were.

What a buzzkill

Nice, nice.

The other guys were terrible. But still, a Killionaire. Mother of God.