First custom challenge

I just made my first custom challenge and I have 2 questions for the community:

1. Will players I invite get notified they have a challenge of mine to complete?
  2. Anyway to see the payout before submitting a challenge?

I have one worth 14k and then another worth 100, which I forfeited because its not even worth it.

1. Yes, they are notified via an Xbox LIVE message.
  2. Nope, you need to submit it to see the challenge first.

thanks Moa. when the challenges are complete how do me or my friends get those credits? Do they see the details and progress like regular challenges? so that is 4 total questions, sorry for the initial lie of only 2. hehehe

> thanks Moa. when the challenges are complete how do me or my friends get those credits? Do they see the details and progress like regular challenges? so that is 4 total questions, sorry for the initial lie of only 2. hehehe

No worries haha.

The credits themselves will be added swiftly, you will not see them in the credit payout screen, nor will the Custom Challenges show up in-game, but once you turn them in or when the timer runs out, you will get the cR.

To see the details & progress on the challenges, you will need to check them on the same page you made them on the site or on the Waypoint mobile app.

cool, thnx again. I just downloaded the app so I will be good to go. What do you mean turn in? I should turn it in once it is completed? damn, 6 ?'s thus far. false topic advertising.