First 3 shots I don't hear

For some reason, when I’m getting shot at, I don’t hear those shots, then the last 2 I hear. It’s random but for some reason I’ve been having this issue. Now my astro a50’s recently died, so I have my razer headset plugged into my monitor, but I’ve had this problem before with my astro a50’s at a lan event and the wifi was giving the headset issues. I might have to penny up and get some astro a40’s, but is this the issue?

edit:I misread op, the following doesn’t really help.
Apologies, I hope you resolve your issue.

I don’t have Astros but this is copied and pasted from Reddit maybe it can help.
I have the A50s, I am not in the alpha or beta program. So not sure if this works or not.
Couple things I did to make them sound way better.
I’ve had the static issue and I did a hard reset (hold down the Dolby button and the game button on the ear cup) that fixed my issue.
Also I download the Dolby Software and use the software on the xbox instead of the Dolby button firmware through the headset themselves and kept that off.
Also went into xbox audio settings and played around with them for a little bit making sure that the optic cable was connected and headset mode was turned on.
Also are you connected through an optic cable? I noticed that the Aux receiver is -Yoink- on the base. I tried hooking my Nintendo Switch up through the Aux Port and use the headsets that way, and there was lots of static.
/r/AstroGaming is a pretty active subreddit. You can try and trouble shoot on there as well.

> 2533274844311685;2:
> edit:I misread op, the following doesn’t really help.
> Apologies, I hope you resolve your issue.
>
> **I don’t have Astros but this is copied and pasted from Reddit maybe it can help.**I have the A50s, I am not in the alpha or beta program. So not sure if this works or not.
> Couple things I did to make them sound way better.
> I’ve had the static issue and I did a hard reset (hold down the Dolby button and the game button on the ear cup) that fixed my issue.
> Also I download the Dolby Software and use the software on the xbox instead of the Dolby button firmware through the headset themselves and kept that off.
> Also went into xbox audio settings and played around with them for a little bit making sure that the optic cable was connected and headset mode was turned on.
> Also are you connected through an optic cable? I noticed that the Aux receiver is -Yoink- on the base. I tried hooking my Nintendo Switch up through the Aux Port and use the headsets that way, and there was lots of static.
> /r/AstroGaming is a pretty active subreddit. You can try and trouble shoot on there as well.

Yeah, mine are wireless, but dang man, I can’t figure this thing out! Is it my xbox?