First 2 DLC will be free

I heard since we have had so many issues since launch and the game is in such a -Yoink- state they will be giving away the first 2 commanders free of charge.

Who told you that?

Sounds good to me :slight_smile:

The games currently unplayable with all the crashes and restarting needed, i honestly forgot that i owned this game this past week.

So yeah i dont see buying DLC as a priority atm with the game not being playable and all.

> 2533274885738925;3:
> The games currently unplayable with all the crashes and restarting needed, i honestly forgot that i owned this game this past week.
>
> So yeah i dont see buying DLC as a priority atm with the game not being playable and all.

yea brother they owe us this at the least. the good thing about it is whenever the game is over i don’t have to manually shut it down the game just closes on its own. its like HW2 is telling me to go play something else.

I think the first one will be free

> 2535413531902808;4:
> > 2533274885738925;3:
> > The games currently unplayable with all the crashes and restarting needed, i honestly forgot that i owned this game this past week.
> >
> > So yeah i dont see buying DLC as a priority atm with the game not being playable and all.
>
> yea brother they owe us this at the least. the good thing about it is whenever the game is over i don’t have to manually shut it down the game just closes on its own. its like HW2 is telling me to go play something else.

Thats a feature CA forgot to place in the bulletpoints.

If the first two DLC are free for everyone, then what are the Ultimate edition customers getting that paid extra, got the season pass already and had to endure their broken game longer, receiving?

I agree, it doesnt feel fair on the Ultimate Edition customers who are going to feel even more ripped off than they already do.

> 2535413531902808;1:
> I heard since we have had so many issues since launch and the game is in such a -Yoink- state they will be giving away the first 2 commanders free of charge.

That has never been stated anywhere by anyone from the company as far as I know. So I wouldn’t count on it.

> 2749742451072143;9:
> > 2535413531902808;1:
> > I heard since we have had so many issues since launch and the game is in such a -Yoink- state they will be giving away the first 2 commanders free of charge.
>
> That has never been stated anywhere by anyone from the company as far as I know. So I wouldn’t count on it.

Same, MCC was a serious issue, but people have been able to play the game. It is not completely unplayable.

No one wants an ugly character in the new DLC. I’d rather have the DLC payable rather than free so that when I turn on my Xbox it won’t demand me to download sh*t I don’t need or want. Screw the ugly blue haired character 343 will introduce, we want real leaders like Arbiter or Lasky

If they really want to save this game, and future rts’s on consoles. They should give all planned dlc for Season Pass for free and after start doing more dlc for Season pass owners.

The way this game released is completely unacceptable, it clearly needed at least 6 more months.
And when you go in the game files on pc, you can see that they split two campaign missions to make 4 out of them.

I’m sorry to say Halo Wars 2, was just released because of greedy publishers( 343 & Microsoft).
It was not close of being ready for release, but they pushed it out anyway, killing off any future rts’s on the console. :frowning:

> 2533274829651523;12:
> If they really want to save this game, and future rts’s on consoles. They should give all planned dlc for Season Pass for free and after start doing more dlc for Season pass owners.
>
> The way this game released is completely unacceptable, it clearly needed at least 6 more months.
> And when you go in the game files on pc, you can see that they split two campaign missions to make 4 out of them.
>
> I’m sorry to say Halo Wars 2, was just released because of greedy publishers( 343 & Microsoft).
> It was not close of being ready for release, but they pushed it out anyway, killing off any future rts’s on the console. :frowning:

This game needs to become playable first before it worries about selling anybody anything else

> 2533274816232010;7:
> If the first two DLC are free for everyone, then what are the Ultimate edition customers getting that paid extra, got the season pass already and had to endure their broken game longer, receiving?

Tough luck. They’ll be okay lol

> 2535471149170617;14:
> > 2533274816232010;7:
> > If the first two DLC are free for everyone, then what are the Ultimate edition customers getting that paid extra, got the season pass already and had to endure their broken game longer, receiving?
>
> Tough luck. They’ll be okay lol

Tough luck is right considering they haven’t said anything about standard edition users getting any free DLC…

We got Forge for free wish they would do the rest like that. Already got the Season Pass just to show I love the game by putting more cash into it.

> 2535471149170617;14:
> > 2533274816232010;7:
> > If the first two DLC are free for everyone, then what are the Ultimate edition customers getting that paid extra, got the season pass already and had to endure their broken game longer, receiving?
>
> Tough luck. They’ll be okay lol

yeah go -Yoink- yourself, If DLC’s are going to be free for everyone I want the difference between editions back in my wallet.

That said, I’ve seen literally nobody in any semblance of authority say that any DLC’s will be free beyond forge, so I doubt it will happen.

I see alot of you guys getting emotional over the idea of free commanders lol.

If the season pass DLC is as awful as it sounds (splitting the playerbase in a pay to win fasion) then this game is gonna be dead long before you season pass owners even get all your content lol.

You better hope the commanders are free because no non season pass owners are sticking around while paid DLC keeps blasting the meta into pieces.

> 2533274829651523;12:
> If they really want to save this game, and future rts’s on consoles. They should give all planned dlc for Season Pass for free and after start doing more dlc for Season pass owners.
>
> The way this game released is completely unacceptable, it clearly needed at least 6 more months.
> And when you go in the game files on pc, you can see that they split two campaign missions to make 4 out of them.
>
> I’m sorry to say Halo Wars 2, was just released because of greedy publishers( 343 & Microsoft).
> It was not close of being ready for release, but they pushed it out anyway, killing off any future rts’s on the console. :frowning:

And they had 2 betas to prepare along with pushing back the original release date by like 3 months,so there should be no excuses

> 2533274830166194;19:
> > 2533274829651523;12:
> > If they really want to save this game, and future rts’s on consoles. They should give all planned dlc for Season Pass for free and after start doing more dlc for Season pass owners.
> >
> > The way this game released is completely unacceptable, it clearly needed at least 6 more months.
> > And when you go in the game files on pc, you can see that they split two campaign missions to make 4 out of them.
> >
> > I’m sorry to say Halo Wars 2, was just released because of greedy publishers( 343 & Microsoft).
> > It was not close of being ready for release, but they pushed it out anyway, killing off any future rts’s on the console. :frowning:
>
> And they had 2 betas to prepare along with pushing back the original release date by like 3 months,so there should be no excuses

Those 2 beta where only to promote and get pre-orders most of the problems in beta are still in the game. Even if there say that they fix some of them. And yes your right about 3 months but they clearly needed to push it back for 9 months to a year. But there is still no excuse for how the game is now more and less unplayable.