Firfight is a waste of space...

It is. I would much rather have more weapons,vehicles, maps, BETTER FORGE!, and more than 16 people in a game.

Anyone else agree?

Just because you don’t like to play Firefight doesn’t mean that others don’t. In some people eyes Forge is a waste of space, is this true? Though I would like all these things too, getting rid of Firefight is not the answer. I would rather they put Firefight and Campaign on one disc, and Forge and Multiplayer on another. This way both of these areas get inprovement, and not just one or the other.

> Just because you don’t like to play Firefight doesn’t mean that others don’t. In some people eyes Forge is a waste of space, is this true? Though I would like all these things too, getting rid of Firefight is not the answer. I would rather they put Firefight and Campaign on one disc, and Forge and Multiplayer on another. This way both of these areas get inprovement, and not just one or the other.

Thats a good idea.

Seriously, I mean FF has it uses too, it helps you… get credits… lol

> Just because you don’t like to play Firefight doesn’t mean that others don’t. In some people eyes Forge is a waste of space, is this true? Though I would like all these things too, getting rid of Firefight is not the answer. I would rather they put Firefight and Campaign on one disc, and Forge and Multiplayer on another. This way both of these areas get inprovement, and not just one or the other.

Putting something on its own disc does not automatically make 343 more able to extend it.

I honestly have no idea where people are getting such an idea.

> > Just because you don’t like to play Firefight doesn’t mean that others don’t. In some people eyes Forge is a waste of space, is this true? Though I would like all these things too, getting rid of Firefight is not the answer. I would rather they put Firefight and Campaign on one disc, and Forge and Multiplayer on another. This way both of these areas get inprovement, and not just one or the other.
>
> Putting something on its own disc does not automatically make 343 more able to extend it.
>
> I honestly have no idea where people are getting such an idea.

I dont know :frowning:
I would prefer it myself if they had day one free DLC, rather than 2 discs (not saying I want that to happen).

Disc space is the least of their problems. And to say that because one person dislikes firefight, they should remove it, is beyond greedy.