Fireteam Raven armor

Who would like to see the true ODST armor added into the game?

Isn’t it in the game? I know the helmet is, there are over 200 armours though so I haven’t looked through them all.

> 2533274826044245;2:
> Isn’t it in the game? I know the helmet is, there are over 200 armours though so I haven’t looked through them all.

The Nightfall helmet/body isn’t exactly an ODST set, and doesn’t really have the same characteristics either. Buck’s Helljumper helmet actually more closely resembles what the original ODST helmet is supposed to look like than the Nightfall helmet.

> 2533274800168045;3:
> > 2533274826044245;2:
> > Isn’t it in the game? I know the helmet is, there are over 200 armours though so I haven’t looked through them all.
>
> The Nightfall helmet/body isn’t exactly an ODST set, and doesn’t really have the same characteristics either. Buck’s Helljumper helmet actually more closely resembles what the original ODST helmet is supposed to look like than the Nightfall helmet.

Helljumper basically is the ODST armor.

bucks is still in his old odst armor halo 5

> 2533274825960614;4:
> > 2533274800168045;3:
> > > 2533274826044245;2:
> > > Isn’t it in the game? I know the helmet is, there are over 200 armours though so I haven’t looked through them all.
> >
> > The Nightfall helmet/body isn’t exactly an ODST set, and doesn’t really have the same characteristics either. Buck’s Helljumper helmet actually more closely resembles what the original ODST helmet is supposed to look like than the Nightfall helmet.
>
> Helljumper basically is the ODST armor.

I believe i was thinking of this armour. Is it that much different then odst armor?

Its terrible, hell jumper may be rare but it isn’t a good ODST variant, what I was proposing was similar to what happened with halo 4 with the addition of the ODST armor along with other classic armors.

Already too much armor

> 2533274826044245;6:
> > 2533274825960614;4:
> > > 2533274800168045;3:
> > > > 2533274826044245;2:
> > > > Isn’t it in the game? I know the helmet is, there are over 200 armours though so I haven’t looked through them all.
> > >
> > > The Nightfall helmet/body isn’t exactly an ODST set, and doesn’t really have the same characteristics either. Buck’s Helljumper helmet actually more closely resembles what the original ODST helmet is supposed to look like than the Nightfall helmet.
> >
> > Helljumper basically is the ODST armor.
>
> I believe i was thinking of this armour. Is it that much different then odst armor?

Helljumper is ODST armor at its core, though it is the bulkiest iteration by far. Nightfall is the same thing, only specialized for hostile environments (like extreme temperatures or low oxygen areas).

> 2535453650265182;7:
> Its terrible, hell jumper may be rare but it isn’t a good ODST variant, what I was proposing was similar to what happened with halo 4 with the addition of the ODST armor along with other classic armors.

The ODST armour added in Halo 4 was the worst looking ODST armour we’ve ever had. ODSTs were at their best in Halo 3 and Reach. The Halo 5 Helljumper variant is too close to those versions to introduce anything new.

> 2535415876049274;10:
> > 2535453650265182;7:
> > Its terrible, hell jumper may be rare but it isn’t a good ODST variant, what I was proposing was similar to what happened with halo 4 with the addition of the ODST armor along with other classic armors.
>
> The ODST armour added in Halo 4 was the worst looking ODST armour we’ve ever had. ODSTs were at their best in Halo 3 and Reach. The Halo 5 Helljumper variant is too close to those versions to introduce anything new.

I completely disagree, i think the Halo 4 iteration was the best. It looked the most like an ODST, it even had Rookies backpack to pay homage to homage to Halo ODST (ok sure, the backpack is a known kit for ODST’S, but most generic ODST"S don’t wear it, so it’s likely a a tip of the hat towards Rookie)! Halo 3 only had the Helmet (it did look good though, mind you) Halo 5’s Helljumper was nice, and the Reach one has slightly too large shoulder pads, making it look off. The pads were decreased in size in Halo 4 so it looks less distracting, and people will hate me for this…but i think the Helmet design is fine, it gives the ODST helmet that looks a bit different so it fits in with all the other Halo 4 armors.

> 2535415876049274;10:
> > 2535453650265182;7:
> > Its terrible, hell jumper may be rare but it isn’t a good ODST variant, what I was proposing was similar to what happened with halo 4 with the addition of the ODST armor along with other classic armors.
>
> The ODST armour added in Halo 4 was the worst looking ODST armour we’ve ever had. ODSTs were at their best in Halo 3 and Reach. The Halo 5 Helljumper variant is too close to those versions to introduce anything new.

Also i know this might be spam but i feel the need to point out, you should respect his opinion. Even if it was sorta pushy sounding.

> 2535413030758524;5:
> bucks is still in his old odst armor halo 5

Nope. Helljumper armor is a Mjolnir variant, not standard issue ODST armor.
Buck was recruited into the spartan IV program, and thus he is no longer an ODST, which means; No more ODST armor for Buck.