Fireteam Majestic Armor sets?

Are there any armor sets in halo 5 that fireteam majestic used? I really like their armor sets and would like to get my hands on them. If any one knows the answer can you also reply with the name of the set and rarity, thanks.

Yep. I don’t know what all are called, but I know there was Soldier, Recruit, Pathfinder, Recon, and I forget the one Hoya uses.

> 2535455681930574;2:
> Yep. I don’t know what all are called, but I know there was Soldier, Recruit, Pathfinder, Recon, and I forget the one Hoya uses.

Operator

The paint schemes for each is different from Halo 4, but, yes, as previously stated, the sets are:

• Soldier (Default: Common; Leatherneck: Common; Rebel: Uncommon; Dogface: Rare) - Recruit (Default: Common; Charred: Common; Marked: Uncommon; Proven: Rare) - Recon (Default: Common; RSO: Uncommon; BDA: Rare; ITG: Ultra Rare) - Pathfinder (Default: Uncommon; Trailbreaker: Rare) - Operator (Default: Rare)

> 2535437652903765;4:
> The paint schemes for each is different from Halo 4, but, yes, as previously stated, the sets are:
> - Soldier (Default: Common; Leatherneck: Common; Rebel: Uncommon; Dogface: Rare) - Recruit (Default: Common; Charred: Common; Marked: Uncommon; Proven: Rare) - Recon (Default: Common; RSO: Uncommon; BDA: Rare; ITG: Ultra Rare) - Pathfinder (Default: Uncommon; Trailbreaker: Rare) - Operator (Default: Rare)

What is the closest armour colour to the one they use?

Recruit Proven is pretty close, as it can be all blue.

There is only one Operator set.

Recon BDA since it can also be all blue.

Not sure which Soldier set is best…probably an all blue one with minimum white/black markings.