Fireteam banned member glitch

So as I’ve said on another topic I was banned for 9h , now 48h later the fame tells me “at least 1 member in your fireteam is banned from playing halo 5” . I think it is a glitch because never was I told that I was permanently banned and after my 9h bann I didn’t play a single game. I already hard rest my Xbox, rebooted my router and everything that was supposed to solve this issue. Does anybody know how I can fix this or if I could talk to a 343i rep?

In the last 7 days (21st -28 ) of arena history you have 24 dnfs. warzone you have a few there too. Didn’t go back very far. way too many games to quit.

> 2535407074931494;2:
> In the last 7 days (21st -28 ) of arena history you have 24 dnfs. warzone you have a few there too. Didn’t go back very far. way too many games to quit.

Unfortunately this doesn’t bring any response, I’m asking for help because I was banned 9h and it has been 48

That’s why you got banned and probably longer then 9hrs for the amount of dnfs you have.

Nobody Is going to reply from 343 or xbox. good luck

> 2535407074931494;4:
> That’s why you got banned and probably longer then 9hrs for the amount of dnfs you have.
>
> Nobody Is going to reply from 343 or xbox. good luck

I’m pretty sure the game would’ve told me that I was banned for more than 9h. And I know why I was banned thank you very much. And if you don’t have a way to fix this glitch I’ll invite you not to respond .

All ban related posts go here- THE OFFICIAL HALO 5 “WHY WAS I BANNED?” THREAD. You can try restarting Halo 5 or doing a hard reset on your Xbox, that might help. Next time, don’t leave so many games yeah mate:)

> 2533274947240680;6:
> All ban related posts go here- THE OFFICIAL HALO 5 “WHY WAS I BANNED?” THREAD. You can try restarting Halo 5 or doing a hard reset on your Xbox, that might help. Next time, don’t leave so many games yeah mate:)

Thank you for your help :slight_smile: . Actually I never leave a game, thanks to my internet provider I was kicked more than 20 times