Fireteam Amarok is looking for recruits

We are looking for new recruits, the more - the better. We have only a few rules and are split up into three squads. A Stealth Squad, Assault Squad, and a Sniper Squad. Each already has a leader and a second in command. We are just looking for some extra hands and guns at our side. If you have any questions message me, LordofSin95, and/or look at our Spartan Company Profile, Fireteam Amarok. Hope to see some extra fangs on our jaws.

> 2533274894371843;1:
> We are looking for new recruits, the more - the better. We have only a few rules and are split up into three squads. A Stealth Squad, Assault Squad, and a Sniper Squad. Each already has a leader and a second in command. We are just looking for some extra hands and guns at our side. If you have any questions message me, LordofSin95, and/or look at our Spartan Company Profile, Fireteam Amarok. Hope to see some extra fangs on our jaws.

More like fangs in our pack!

So, as my acting XO said, we’re always on the lookout for more recruits. We need the capable, love the honorable, and will never say no to those looking for some extra training, new players or veterans. The rules are simple, light, and easy to adhere to. The Packs, or squads, cover the various approaches of combat, as well as play styles. One Pack is deadly, but all together we’re a downright force of nature.

So, to those wishing to join; Prep your fangs and get ready to howl, cause we’re on the hunt…

If you have friends that are part of our team, message them about the team. No shame in looking into a team before asking to join.

We are always happy to accept new members.