Firefight

A solid wave based coop mode is always a blast to play with friends after a campaign runthrough when no one wants to play pvp of any sort. We would pay $. Please 343.

YES!!!

Agreed. I’m fine with everything that is in-game right now, especially with the Big Team update coming soon. A Firefight mode in the future would be grand though.

Oooh, that would be nice to see Firefight again. I loved it in Reach.

I wish but they won’t give it to us.

I got to admit i did like firefight Was it ODST the first one?.

That’s why I’m crying there is no Spartan Ops S02.
Nice co-op with interesting story, but from perspective of regular Spartans, like it was on Requiem.
See some events before or after some certain campaign moments… Like Sanghelios or after Palmer and Halsey most likely crashed on Sanghelios after dropping Osiris on Guardian? And many more.
After all, Spartan Ops in Halo 4 was something like Firefight-alike.

I’d pay for Campaign DLC and Spartan Ops - thing.

343i has said if there was enough noise and support they would consider making a 100% pve warzone firefight.

I’d be down for firefight and for another season of Spartan Ops.

> 2533274812987663;3:
> Agreed. I’m fine with everything that is in-game right now, especially with the Big Team update coming soon. A Firefight mode in the future would e grand though.

Agreed, Halo 5 is a stellar game. But with firefight being in previous installments and then not in this one is weird to me. I love warzone but its not the same. Im glad im not alone on this, coop modes are always my favorite part in games.

I’ve been wanting firefight so badly please 343i

Firefight Warzone please!