Firefight (Yes or No)

I believe 343 Industries should add Firefight to Halo 5: Guardians Don’t care when, as long as it makes its way in. (I miss it)

Not only should it be in but playable offline like its previous incarnations. No pay wall like spops. Devs getting greedy now adays gotta tell then not to do stuff now.

I may be wrong, but I foresee an overwhelming victory of the “yes” option

Please.

> 2533274870591903;2:
> Not only should it be in but playable offline like its previous incarnations. No pay wall like spops. Devs getting greedy now adays gotta tell then not to do stuff now.

Gotta hate content hidden behind the horrendous price of FREE, amirite?

Seriously, dude. What are you talking about? The price to entry for Spartan Ops was… owning Halo 4.

I definitely want firefight back, but I don’t want anyone at 343 making the mistake of thinking that it’s firefight or spartan ops. Both please. Always both.

> 2533274890584596;5:
> > 2533274870591903;2:
> > Not only should it be in but playable offline like its previous incarnations. No pay wall like spops. Devs getting greedy now adays gotta tell then not to do stuff now.
>
>
> Gotta hate content hidden behind the horrendous price of FREE, amirite?
>
> Seriously, dude. What are you talking about? The price to entry for Spartan Ops was… owning Halo 4.

you needed Xbox Live Gold in order to play the original SpOps. It was technically free, but only if you had Gold. Which not everyone has.

Firefight is beloved gamemode! must add but a unlimited round.

I’d like to see an evolution of the Firefight mode. After Bungie started doing it, others did as well and some did it arguably better (though CoD still has only managed Zombies at best and despite the love for it, it’s not as exciting or fun as Firefight ever was). I think it would be interesting to have fairly large maps with shifting objectives. Sometimes it’s the standard “kill everything that moves”, but maybe you also have defense objectives that randomly pop up or “eliminate the enemy commander”, “clear the fort/base”, “reach objective within the time limit”, “take object from point A to point B”, with a mix and match of these and more throughout a single playthrough of Firefight. I’ve always found it too easy to develop a single strategy for maps in Firefight. It would be fun to be forced out of your comfort zone during a match. At the same time, I don’t want something like the fixed objectives of Spartan Ops where they became paint by numbers missions. Let’s hope for something that keeps us on our toes.

I would love firefight to comeback.

firefight would be sweet

> 2533274890584596;5:
> > 2533274870591903;2:
> > Not only should it be in but playable offline like its previous incarnations. No pay wall like spops. Devs getting greedy now adays gotta tell then not to do stuff now.
>
>
> Gotta hate content hidden behind the horrendous price of FREE, amirite?
>
> Seriously, dude. What are you talking about? The price to entry for Spartan Ops was… owning Halo 4.

And Xbox Live Gold.

Firefight needs to come back. I loved it back in ODST and Reach. It was a great co-op experience and hella fun. It’d be awesome to see like interactive maps (ala upgradeable walls, turret placement, etc…) and objectives as well. A classic firefight would be awesome as well. I wouldn’t even be mad if it was on the standard multiplayer maps, although it would be 100x better if they had their own maps.

When I say “FIRE” you say “FIGHT”. FIRE… FIRE…

Yes please

Different incarnations of Firefight? Yes please.

Halo 3: ODST style Firefight? Yes please.

Entirely replacing any other forms of Firefight like game modes? No please.

> 2533274915643658;7:
> > 2533274890584596;5:
> > > 2533274870591903;2:
> > > Not only should it be in but playable offline like its previous incarnations. No pay wall like spops. Devs getting greedy now adays gotta tell then not to do stuff now.
> >
> >
> >
> > Gotta hate content hidden behind the horrendous price of FREE, amirite?
> >
> > Seriously, dude. What are you talking about? The price to entry for Spartan Ops was… owning Halo 4.
>
>
> you needed Xbox Live Gold in order to play the original SpOps. It was technically free, but only if you had Gold. Which not everyone has.

same could be said of matchmaking though.

Wow didn’t relies firefight was so popular.

Never really played firefight much. I would rather have Bots for forge maps.

> 2533274873843883;6:
> I definitely want firefight back, but I don’t want anyone at 343 making the mistake of thinking that it’s firefight or spartan ops. Both please. Always both.

I concur