Firefight, why i hate it already.

I from what I know about warzone and what we’ve seen. It won’t be the firefight I like.
…v
First, it’s on modified warzone maps.
Second your using reqs. (I’ll explain)

I liked halo reach’s arcadefight.
Infinate ammo increased shields.
It came down to who could get the most points.
You could hold down a great area if you learn enemy spawns right.

If your using reqs it’s not infinate ammo.
If your playing on modified warzone maps you’ll have to move arround alot.

From what I can tell this Will be more like survival firefight.
Though you can pull reqs you’ll run out fast.

But I could be guessing…
As far as I can tell from what I’ve seen it won’t be like the firefight I liked.
(= dissapointment)

Maybe it will be infinate, just choose your reqs.
Hopefully the ai won’t be as strong as they are in normal warzone.
Maybe they will ad some halo reach remake maps.
I want
Courtyard
Corvette
And holdout.
If the above happens I’ll love warzone firefight^

> 2533274983213185;1:
> First, it’s on modified warzone maps.
> Second your using reqs. (I’ll explain)
>
> I liked halo reach’s arcadefight.
> Infinate ammo increased shields.
> It came down to who could get the most points.
> You could hold down a great area if you learn enemy spawns right.
> …
> If your using reqs it’s not infinate ammo.
> If your playing on modified warzone maps you’ll have to move arround alot.
>
> From what I can tell this Will be more like survival firefight.
> Though you can pull reqs you’ll run out fast.

Not to be rude, but are you kidding? Arcadefight was beyond boring and didn’t have any form of strategy or difficulty.

Firefight in ODST was fantastic because it actually emphasized on the survival aspect of the game where you needed strategies and competence to excel at. I for one am looking forward to them bringing it back.

They could still make a custom mode for it or something like that that allows it, the trailer only shows about 5 people fighting and we can do custom fiesta and what not that has 5 per team, its also a whiles away they can make improvement to the req systems like make it a custom way to get free reqs in a custom game even. Granted at the same time it could be a lot worse and you’re right but as of now its just a community wide counting of chickens before they hatch

I won’t be using any rare or above REQs for it.

I’m pretty stoked for it. Don’t understand why you hate it when all we’ve seen is a 1 minute and change teaser trailer thus far. Give it a chance

Maybe Reqs will be updated or drop more frequently or some type of compensation for it to. Never know

Its way too early to be jumping to such conclusions. Just because we only saw one map in a short clip doesn’t mean its the only map. I think you should wait until we actually know anything solid about firefight before you get too upset about it.

In my opinion, Arcadefight was straight garbage and ruined matchmade Firefight for Reach.

> 2533274855872059;3:
> > 2533274983213185;1:
> > First, it’s on modified warzone maps.
> > Second your using reqs. (I’ll explain)
> >
> > I liked halo reach’s arcadefight.
> > Infinate ammo increased shields.
> > It came down to who could get the most points.
> > You could hold down a great area if you learn enemy spawns right.
> > …
> > If your using reqs it’s not infinate ammo.
> > If your playing on modified warzone maps you’ll have to move arround alot.
> >
> > From what I can tell this Will be more like survival firefight.
> > Though you can pull reqs you’ll run out fast.
>
>
> Not to be rude, but are you kidding? Arcadefight was beyond boring and didn’t have any form of strategy or difficulty.
>
> Firefight in ODST was fantastic because it actually emphasized on the survival aspect of the game where you needed strategies and competence to excel at. I for one am looking forward to them bringing it back.

Boring? No strategy?
It takes strategy to score 80,000 - 23,000.
Consistently.
I think they’ll lean more towards the cooperative side.
Rather than lone wolf kill hog, but I won’t feel “special”.
Survival style firefight won’t be fun.

*You’re

Arcadefight was hot garbage. This looks great so far.

Thing is, I hated Reach’s firefight for all the reasons you liked it. I thought it was incredibly boring spawning with a sniper and rockets with infinite ammo and just raining hell down upon the hapless, helpless enemies below you. I liked Firefight in ODST when it was a matter of using your resources as efficiently as possible and the goal was to survive, let alone get a high score.

Having said that, I think it goes without saying that using reqs is kind of a deal breaker for me. Unless your req level is reset every time you die, the fact that you can whip out an Oni scorpion when things start to get a little too dangerous undermines the desperate struggle to survive. And even if the level is reset, the fact that I can come into the match with hundreds of tanks undermines the point as well.

I’m taking the “Wait until I actually play it before I judge it” approach.

Don’t get me wrong, I am not one of those people that have immediate faith in 343 when they announce something for Halo 5, but I am also not one of those people that will assume that they’ll get it wrong without any info or experience in playing it.

acarde fight is not firefight but a Minnie game of it.

true firefight is without infinite ammo and low resources for the survival aspect.

this firefight will run on our reqs well I can already picture a machinma with 4 people being blue team with there legendary weapons fighting the enemy

> 2533274823519895;13:
> Thing is, I hated Reach’s firefight for all the reasons you liked it. I thought it was incredibly boring spawning with a sniper and rockets with infinite ammo and just raining hell down upon the hapless, helpless enemies below you. I liked Firefight in ODST when it was a matter of using your resources as efficiently as possible and the goal was to survive, let alone get a high score.
>
> Having said that, I think it goes without saying that using reqs is kind of a deal breaker for me. Unless your req level is reset every time you die, the fact that you can whip out an Oni scorpion when things start to get a little too dangerous undermines the desperate struggle to survive.

It was the only mode I could do better than 90% of players.
Never being second on the scoreboard was a good feeling for once.

Warzone firefight:
-5 rounds of 8 players vs AI.

• each round will have an objective and a time period to finish said objective
    -last round has a boss (mythic level bosses)
    *ends with a non chest reward
    *uses REQs to fight the enemy

Destiny’s Prison of Elders
-5 rounds of 3 players vs AI

• each round will have an objective and a time period to finish said objective.
    -last round has a boss
  • ends with a reward
    *uses what you have in your inventory

its oddly similar but the h5 one seems better, just because you can pull out 8 tanks with 7 friends as oppose to 3 Ghallys with 2 friends.

Arcadefight was one of the few “relax” modes.
Halo 5 is full of hype, stress, and competitive.

> 2533274983213185;16:
> > 2533274823519895;13:
> > Thing is, I hated Reach’s firefight for all the reasons you liked it. I thought it was incredibly boring spawning with a sniper and rockets with infinite ammo and just raining hell down upon the hapless, helpless enemies below you. I liked Firefight in ODST when it was a matter of using your resources as efficiently as possible and the goal was to survive, let alone get a high score.
> >
> > Having said that, I think it goes without saying that using reqs is kind of a deal breaker for me. Unless your req level is reset every time you die, the fact that you can whip out an Oni scorpion when things start to get a little too dangerous undermines the desperate struggle to survive.
>
>
> It was the only mode I could do better than 90% of players.
> Never being second on the scoreboard was a good feeling for once.

O_O that’s sad u must unlock your full potential!!!

> 2533274983213185;18:
> Arcadefight was one of the few “relax” modes.
> Halo 5 is full of hype, stress, and competitive.

hype, stress, and competitive is not what halo 5 is full of u clearly don’t get around much