Firefight Wave 5: SCARAB?!

Pretty sure this shouldn’t be happening in Firefight. Wave 5 (not Round 5) is WAY too early for any commanders to have a response ready that can deal with a Scarab.

https://youtu.be/DtRNg5uSKQ0

I’ve also had a condor on wave 5, but it was slightly easier, all you need are marines, but there aren’t really any direct counters for a scarab around that time. Even when I devote all my power into rushing tech 2, I can only build 1 Kodiak about halfway through the scarab wave. It is pretty ridiculous.

> 2535449076192416;2:
> I’ve also had a condor on wave 5, but it was slightly easier, all you need are marines, but there aren’t really any direct counters for a scarab around that time. Even when I devote all my power into rushing tech 2, I can only build 1 Kodiak about halfway through the scarab wave. It is pretty ridiculous.

Which is why I think it needs to be patched. Make it so we can’t get Super Units coming at us that early in the game.

Beat strategy I came up with was just stallings it till it despawns

I’ve only beat it a few times, but that was a 3vE

Tell me about it, both my teammates quit as soon as the scarab appeared on wave 5. I waited it out until it despawned but by then my army was humped so didn’t last very long after that.

I don’t know whats worse, Wave 5 Scarab, Abomination or Big Guns! (Army of Grizzlys)