FireFight voices in Halo 4

What firefight voices would you like to be in halo 4? old sergeant Johnson? or a “talking” Noble 6?

hmmm… all the usuals(Buck, Johnson, Stacker, John, Cortana etc)
Add in Lord Hood and i’m pretty much set. Some how having Ron Perlman give me pep-talks while I destroy is just cool lol

Also add in Chipps Dubbo(PLEASE!), Cap’n Jacob Keyes, Arbiter, Half-Jaw, 343 Guilty Spark, maybe some other spartans.

I want RvB voices, imagine caboose every time you destroy a vehicle: I AM CABOOSE, THE VEHICLE DESTROYER!!!

> I want RvB voices, imagine caboose every time you destroy a vehicle: I AM CABOOSE, THE VEHICLE DESTROYER!!!

Haha! That would be awesome. Sarge would be proud of me for getting a shotgun spree then call me a coward for using the Sniper Rifle :smiley:

> > I want RvB voices, imagine caboose every time you destroy a vehicle: I AM CABOOSE, THE VEHICLE DESTROYER!!!
>
> Haha! That would be awesome. Sarge would be proud of me for getting a shotgun spree then call me a coward for using the Sniper Rifle :smiley:

And Church getting a sniper spree: “Hey, I do know how to use this!”

The Gravemind will be an epic voice to use

“Everything falls to the Flood”

I think there should be a wide variety of voices, there is the group from ODST (Buck, Dare, Dutch, Romeo, and Mickey), Halo Wars (Serina, Cutter, Anders, Forge, Arbiter, or even the Spartans from that game), Reach (Carter, Kat, Jun, Jorge, Emile, and Dot), RvB (Sarge, Church, Caboose, Grif, Simmons, Tex, Tucker, Sheila and maybe anyone else I missed) and then from the main Halo games (Master Chief, Cortana, Keyes, Johnson, Stacker, another Arbiter, Half jaw, Gravemind, or even some of the more memorable marines like from CE). With that number of voices, I’m sure it would become much rarer to run into someone with the same voice as you.

Plus, I think it would also be cool if the voices worked outside of Firefight, like in multiplayer. Sometimes it gets annoying when all you hear is the grunts and death cries of the default male and female. Imagine playing multiplayer with Grif’s voice, you start taking fire with a cone nearby and he shouts out, “Protect me cone!” It would also help allow a player’s Spartan to feel more like their own.

> I think there should be a wide variety of voices, there is the group from ODST (Buck, Dare, Dutch, Romeo, and Mickey), Halo Wars (Serina, Cutter, Anders, Forge, Arbiter, or even the Spartans from that game), Reach (Carter, Kat, Jun, Jorge, Emile, and Dot), RvB (Sarge, Church, Caboose, Grif, Simmons, Tex, Tucker, Sheila and maybe anyone else I missed) and then from the main Halo games (Master Chief, Cortana, Keyes, Johnson, Stacker, another Arbiter, Half jaw, Gravemind, or even some of the more memorable marines like from CE). With that number of voices, I’m sure it would become much rarer to run into someone with the same voice as you.
>
> Plus, I think it would also be cool if the voices worked outside of Firefight, like in multiplayer. Sometimes it gets annoying when all you hear is the grunts and death cries of the default male and female. Imagine playing multiplayer with Grif’s voice, you start taking fire with a cone nearby and he shouts out, “Protect me cone!” It would also help allow a player’s Spartan to feel more like their own.

True. To be honest I was disappointed with Reach’s FF voice options as there wasn’t that much to choose from. Not even the Arbiter was available to pick. I hope 343 take this into mind when FF in Halo 4 comes out.

I want 343 Guilty Spark’s voice.

I’m gonna have to go along with some RvB integration. That would be friggin awesome!

Arbiter, Arbiter, Arbiter, Arbiter. And, Caboose, Caboose, Caboose, Caboose.

How about some stylish bs angel voiceovers? :wink:

> > > I want RvB voices, imagine caboose every time you destroy a vehicle: I AM CABOOSE, THE VEHICLE DESTROYER!!!
> >
> > Haha! That would be awesome. Sarge would be proud of me for getting a shotgun spree then call me a coward for using the Sniper Rifle :smiley:
>
> And Church getting a sniper spree: “Hey, I do know how to use this!”

I don’t think that’s very realistic, Church can’t use a sniper to save his life, and before he could get 5 kills with it Caboose would kill him again.

I can imagine just changing to a Rocket Launcher.
“All right you -yoink-. Prepare to get Simmonsized”.

> How about some stylish bs angel voiceovers? :wink:

The only time she would speak would be when she “accidentally” stuck you. “Sorrrryyyyyyy”

> > How about some stylish bs angel voiceovers? :wink:
>
> The only time she would speak would be when she “accidentally” stuck you. “Sorrrryyyyyyy”

True,true…Good thing FF has friendly-fire disabled. :smiley:

343 Guilty Spark,Arbiter and Tartarus

i hope Nathan Fillion does a voice again :smiley:

First of all… RvB and Arby and the Chief voices.

Then, Sargent Johnson, Master Chief, Cortana, Stacker, 343 Guilty Spark and the Gravemind. Oh, and Buck.

I mentioned this on the Bungie forum and I would love to see it for a laugh, the voice I would get a laugh at is Gregg The Grim Reaper from Conker, once he drops the megaphone, it’s on you tube if anyone wants to hear it, very funny in my opinion.