Firefight voices discussion

Reach got some good voices but don’t you think some important ones are missing? I understand Buck being a voice but Stacker? I never he knew him throughout Halo! I was hoping for Keyes or 343 Spark. The Arbiter would have been cool too.

Anyone else agree?

(Excuse my mistakes if I spelled Stacker’s name wrong)

Bungie could have thought the same, that there was a lack of voices. But you know the consistency of voice actors. What if the voices of those characters were all busy doing other movies or projects at that time?

Please give us a option to make them louder in the title update.
it’s very hard to hear them at the moment.

So, you guys are at the helm of any and all future work with Halo Reach, right? And, you’re willing to add new stuff to the game through DLC, right?

Not to mention, that a DLC which would be guaranteed to sell to loads of people and make you some nice moneys, right?

Well, Red vs Blue is awesome, anybody who doesn’t like it probably tortures small animals to death or other crazy stuff. Cause sane people LOVE Red vs Blue.

Ever since Reach came out and I had a look at the selection of buyable voices for Firefight, I’ve always thought it’d be awesome to run around cussing like Church, or conveying the constant state of comic confusion of Caboose. Stuff like that.

Let’s face it, Rooster Teeth would love to do something like that if only 343i would approach them about it.

Come on 343, give us RvB Firefight voices!

Not possible, all the .map files would need updated and we would need to redownload them which would be several Gigabytes.

I have that to spare on my HD. Anybody who’s played Firefight has the room to spare.

> Not possible, all the .map files would need updated and we would need to redownload them which would be several Gigabytes.

That’s definitely not true. Just implement them into a TU and it’s completely possible with maybe just a few megs.

Caboose

> > Not possible, all the .map files would need updated and we would need to redownload them which would be several Gigabytes.
>
> That’s definitely not true. Just implement them into a TU and it’s completely possible with maybe just a few megs.

Nope, they need to add the audio files to the .map files for Firefight, you would need to re-download them before being able to play them with the Firefight Voices.

Microsoft has a limit on how big Title Updates can be, this would be way to big.

just put it in halo 4

This would be awesome if you either Get a Firefight Voice DLC pack.
I recently found these on youtube and thought this would be awesome if this was a DLC Pack!
:smiley:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1833Z2EDEqg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTGi9zdDSoc&feature=watch_response

Please 343?

<3

Add Arby N The Chief Mastuur Ch33f / Teh Arb1tur FF voices please?

As for Firefight Voices:

1. The Red vs. Blue Cast would have to agree to add their voices to the list. Ask them first.
  2. It would probably not be easy to implement those voices as DLC, but then again, I have no idea on how to code.
    -On top of that, it would probably require another Title Update, as you’d hear other people with the voices regardless of buying the DLC.

I want a Captain Keyes voice more than anything!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kdy7ds9MSk
Please, God.

I don’t get why you crazy Americans love Red vs. Blue so much, haha.
How about Microsoft Sam as a Firefight voice?

Elite goes into Armor Lock -> “NOOOOO U USE HAX”

yes, yes, YES!!!

this guy as a firefight voice