Firefight Voice in Multiplayer?

Think about it.

only 2 restrictions: only teammates can hear you and an option to turn all of them off.

edit: meant reach, not anniversary

I think this is a great idea. I’ve always loved it when games include character voices in multiplayer.

To be safe, I would say that the player should have the ability to deactivate them if they choose.

> I think this is a great idea. I’ve always loved it when games include character voices in multiplayer.
>
> To be safe, I would say that the player should have the ability to deactivate them if they choose.

Then just choose 6’s voice

> I think this is a great idea. I’ve always loved it when games include character voices in multiplayer.
>
> To be safe, I would say that the player should have the ability to deactivate them if they choose.

Yes i would love to have Master Chiefs voice in Matchmaking.

<4 <343

You mean like in the Unreal games from Epic? Would be really epic if we could do that.

I love the idea. I don’t know why restrict it to team, you know, you can know a lot about who are you fighting with this stuff. Will add some psichological stuff to the game, or at least that is what I think.

> I love the idea. I don’t know why restrict it to team, you know, you can know a lot about who are you fighting with this stuff. Will add some psichological stuff to the game, or at least that is what I think.

Could give away your position

"hiding in the corner with a shotgun, blip appears on your radar, and you reload. Voice says ‘Reloading!’ enemy knows right where you are and kills you "

> You mean like in the Unreal games from Epic? Would be really epic if we could do that.

is that pun intended?

> > I love the idea. I don’t know why restrict it to team, you know, you can know a lot about who are you fighting with this stuff. Will add some psichological stuff to the game, or at least that is what I think.
>
> Could give away your position
>
> "hiding in the corner with a shotgun, blip appears on your radar, and you reload. Voice says ‘Reloading!’ enemy knows right where you are and kills you "

Of course, silly me.
But make my enemy hear my spartan saying: “Next!” during a killing spree almost turn me on.

No thanks, I don’t want the enemy hearing me and I don’t want to hear Master Chief’s voice fifteen times over in BTB.

You could turn them off. Mute firefight voice in there somewhere…

make them proxy, so that they cant be heard across the map. i wouldnt mind the other team hearing kat doing her disturbed laugh.

Absolutely.

While you’re at it, get the RedVs.Blue guys to record some voices too.

> make them proxy, so that they cant be heard across the map. i wouldnt mind the other team hearing kat doing her disturbed laugh.

If it is proxy, then they will be ale to know where you are, and I think proxy is the only way it will work.

again if you dont want them to hear your guy talk then dont use a voice.