Firefight: Space Combat

I think one of the coolest things in Halo: Reach is space combat, but you only get to do it in campaign, and you only get to do it ounce! That is why they should have a firefight map where it is space combat! Pretty much the only place where you shoot Seraphs!

If you want to shoot Seraphs, go play the campaign mission. :slight_smile: Since it’s Firefight you are looking for, take some friends into the mission with you and turn scoring on to Team and the skulls you want to use. There ya go, “firefight”.

in space.

It would be really unfair, because I could just sit there for hours and still be alive with maximum lives left.

Heres the problem, over half of the campaign mission is foot, and you can’t control how long it last, and it goes by really fast.

> Heres the problem, over half of the campaign mission is foot, and you can’t control how long it last, and it goes by really fast.

Just keep replaying it. Put it on Legendary with all skulls on and play standing on your head.

I see your point though. Bungie did look into doing a space MM, but for Halo it just didn’t fit fully. I think it would have been neat to have MM space matches, but I can see where Bungie is coming from and why they didn’t include it.

Also, it probally be better if you could have more enemies to kill, and more variety of waves, and having 4 players doesn’t make it firefight.

> I see your point though. Bungie did look into doing a space MM, but for Halo it just didn’t fit fully. I think it would have been neat to have MM space matches, but I can see where Bungie is coming from and why they didn’t include it.

They looked at having the Sabre as part of competitive multiplayer, but Firefight is a pretty different story.
Perhaps not Sabre Firefight as such, but an Endurance/Survival round like what you found back in Rogue Squadron 2 on the Gamecube, or more recently the likes of Hawx 2.

Speaking of the Sabre, I just finished putting this together today…
No prizes for guessing at my fav level…

Halo - The Ace of Aces

There are three kinds of aces…Those that are strong, those that seek pride, and those who can do barrel rolls.