Firefight score feed streaks

Recent discussion about Warzone Firefight records in other threads reminded me about something I read years ago when WZFF first dropped.

In this H5 news update from around the launch of Firefight they mention that the feed changes colour as you chain kills and that “only the most awesome players will see them all”. -> Ctrl + F and search “color” to see the specific part.

I consider myself to be a high skill firefight player. The highest feed colour I have reached is blue.

Recent waypoint threads have stated numbers well above my own records, so I was wondering if anyone has seen feed colours beyond blue (I’d hazard a guess that purple then gold would be next? (Assuming it goes higher than blue?)).

If anyone has recorded evidence of such a feat I’d love to see it!

hmm. I honestly can’t remember whether or not i’ve seen anything above blue.

I agree; I think blue is the highest it goes. In Round 5 of Raid on Apex, one instance of boss spawns are a Grunt Mech, then 2 mythic Hunters. Dozens of Crawlers spawn with the Hunters. I’ve killed dozen of them with a Wraith in a chain, leading to over 2000 points. Remained blue the whole time.

I would guess that blue is the highest color as I haven’t seen any other than that in Campaign or Firefight. If I remember correctly, the colors are given based on following conditions.

• White: 1-2 point displaying kills or assists in short succession - Green: 3-5 point displaying kills or assists in short succession - Blue: 6+ point displaying kills or assists in short succession

> 2533274824851714;3:
> I agree; I think blue is the highest it goes. In Round 5 of Raid on Apex, one instance of boss spawns are a Grunt Mech, then 2 mythic Hunters. Dozens of Crawlers spawn with the Hunters. I’ve killed dozen of them with a Wraith in a chain, leading to over 2000 points. Remained blue the whole time.

Similarly on Urban there’s the generator defense round. Splattering ~20 enemies while they spawn yields only blue.

I never really paid attention to that.