Firefight release date?

Anyone know when the update is meant to come out? I don’t care about firefight, the beta was pure garbage. But new forge canvases and new forge objects are always good. So does anyone know the release date, or know any news about the update?

> 2533274845527107;1:
> the beta was pure garbage.

Disagree. The update was supposed to be the end of this month. Soon.

> 2613026033813031;2:
> > 2533274845527107;1:
> > the beta was pure garbage.
>
>
> Disagree.

I agree with your disagree. The beta was a lot of fun, just repetitive after a while cuz that’s like all I played the whole week. The actual release should be (hopefully) even better with some of the tweaks and things they’re changing. Guess we’ll see…

OP- They haven’t announced a set release date. They’ve just said it’ll come out at the end of the month. If I had to guess it’ll be between the 26th and the 30th. But don’t quote me on that.

> 2533274836091449;3:
> > 2613026033813031;2:
> > > 2533274845527107;1:
> > > the beta was pure garbage.
> >
> >
> > Disagree.
>
>
> I agree with your disagree. The beta was a lot of fun, just repetitive after a while cuz that’s like all I played the whole week. The actual release should be (hopefully) even better with some of the tweaks and things they’re changing. Guess we’ll see…
>
> OP- They haven’t announced a set release date. They’ve just said it’ll come out at the end of the month. If I had to guess it’ll be between the 26th and the 30th. But don’t quote me on that.

It was not survival firefight like the original was. If anything it was like halo 4 spartan ops, just kill X amount of enemies to gain x amount of points. There was no wave customisation, it used rehashed warzone areas, it relied way to much on REQ points.There was no life system so dying was not a big deal. It was just garbage. It required almost no team work to play.