Firefight problem

Hey
I have installed Halo MCC with Reach and ODST on an external hardware. When I start the game I can play campaign om both DLC but when I go to the firefight mode it says I havn’t installed the DLC?
I tried to uninstall and reinstall it, but nothing changed.
What could be the problem?

> 2533274874690673;1:
> Hey
> I have installed Halo MCC with Reach and ODST on an external hardware. When I start the game I can play campaign om both DLC but when I go to the firefight mode it says I havn’t installed the DLC?
> I tried to uninstall and reinstall it, but nothing changed.
> What could be the problem?

If you have part of the game (Reach & ODST) on an external drive whilst you have the rest of MCC on the internal that’ll be your problem.

You need ALL of it on the internal or ALL of it on the external. Your console won’t read and process data from two sources at once.

> 2533274865778947;2:
> > 2533274874690673;1:
> > Hey
> > I have installed Halo MCC with Reach and ODST on an external hardware. When I start the game I can play campaign om both DLC but when I go to the firefight mode it says I havn’t installed the DLC?
> > I tried to uninstall and reinstall it, but nothing changed.
> > What could be the problem?
>
> If you have part of the game (Reach & ODST) on an external drive whilst you have the rest of MCC on the internal that’ll be your problem.
>
> You need ALL of it on the internal or ALL of it on the external. Your console won’t read and process data from two sources at once.

Sounds like this is the issue. It’s all on one drive together or you’ll run into issues.