Firefight not working - help!

So the other day I was going to play some firefight but it would not load up - not online or offline! This is the first time I have encountered this issue since the release of Reach. It kept saying that I did not have the necessary files? I checked and I still have all the Reach DLC so I have no idea what the issue could be. Can someone help?

Firefight will not work if you do not have a hardrive on your Xbox so be sure you didn’t remove it. and if your were trying t play the Firefight DLC try and re-download it as it will do this sometimes.

That’s funny, firefight works on my Xbox and I don’t have a hard drive.
I have the black slim 4GB model.

well yes because your system holds enough memory to run the game. thats why its usually a harddrive

> Firefight will not work if you do not have a hardrive on your Xbox so be sure you didn’t remove it. and if your were trying t play the Firefight DLC try and re-download it as it will do this sometimes.

I do have a hard drive which is attached - I never remove it. I was trying firefight in match making and in the offline mode - both start to load, reach 100% and go back to 0%.

> Firefight will not work if you do not have a hardrive on your Xbox so be sure you didn’t remove it. and if your were trying t play the Firefight DLC try and re-download it as it will do this sometimes.

This isn’t true, the TU for Halo: Reach fixed this.

Still not working. It just tries to load a few times then says it failed to load content. all other game modes seem to work just fine.