Firefight Night

With the new map pack having a huge new FF map i thought that those of us on the Waypoint forums should have a FF night on it. Im thinking of having it on its release weeks Friday or Saturday night. If your interested post your GT here along with your timezone. Ill add all those who want to participate GTs a few days before to my friendlist to make grouping up easier.

If alot of ppl cant do it on Defiant map packs launch weekend i have no problem moving it to the following weekend. I want this to a great time for all. Ill post any info in this thread so ppl can keep themselves informed.

Looking forward to meeting and gaming with all of you!

Heck, I’m in if my regular party isnt on.

Gamertag is the same as the username here

Time Zone; GMT +1

Must…have…more…

I’m definitely down for this. =D

Sure. my gamertag is ultimate destuc. Mountain time. You know an hour before eastern time.

Sure, why not? My time zone is GMT + 1.

<-- Gamertag is to your left.

Great idea! I too will be purchasing the Defiant Map Pack on release! Add me up! XSavi0rzX.

See you at the fight! :slight_smile:

Can’t commit quite yet, but consider me a maybe!

Firefight on the new map is fricken awesome! I loved playing it. I am completely in.

My timezone is Pacific (-8GMT)

Ok for all those who want to participate which is better for you…Defiant map pack launch weekend or the following weekend? I want to try to pick the best day so all can attend.

> Ok for all those who want to participate which is better for you…Defiant map pack launch weekend or the following weekend? I want to try to pick the best day so all can attend.

Both works.

> Ok for all those who want to participate which is better for you…Defiant map pack launch weekend or the following weekend? I want to try to pick the best day so all can attend.

Both work for me, although I prefer the Defiant map pack launch weekend

I’m game for this event. It sounds like a lot of fun.

I’m in the Central time zone (-6 GMT) and my gamer-tag is Perdik.

I should be able to make it both days easily, but the week after is a bit better for me.

Attention all who want to particiapte…I may hold this event on the weekend after Defiant map pack released because ODP might have the the community tourny on launch weekend. Once i get with him and find out the facts ill let everyone know.

heck yes! I’ll join.

I’ll participate, I love firefight. Add me on your list I’ll be playing. I’m 6:00 GMT.

Ok got an update for the when we will be holding this. It will be the weekend after Defiant map pack release. Many want to do both this and ODP’s community tournament so having both on the same weekend may make it difficult for some to attend.

Smart move, I’ll try and be there for both! Well… when I say “try”… its very likely that I’ll be there. But I just don’t wanna promise anything incase something important comes up at the last minute. =P

But yeah… looking forward to these two events. =)

EDIT: Hmm… just checked Pope’s thread and no date yet. Do you know something we don’t Goldfinger2? xP

> Smart move, I’ll try and be there for both! Well… when I say “try”… its very likely that I’ll be there. But I just don’t wanna promise anything incase something important comes up at the last minute. =P
>
> But yeah… looking forward to these two events. =)
>
> EDIT: Hmm… just checked Pope’s thread and no date yet. Do you know something we don’t Goldfinger2? xP

I can neither cornfirm nor deny anything:P

Only if I can have BS Angel as a teamate :stuck_out_tongue:

(Like that would happen :frowning: )