Firefight nerf

Is it just me or has the points gained in firefight been nerfed? I am quickly realising end of rounds which would easily earn me 10k+ of points with boosters on bearly make to 10k now.

I know that 343i got rid of heroic fightfight because it was a good middle ground for points and difficulty so that we can all spend more hours on halo 5 grinding towards 152 prior infinite realise.

It just feels like a cheap cheat. Is it just me?

If you finish the game too fast, the payouts will be a bit lower. Don’t know the exact time though :frowning:

Pretty sure they haven’t changed the rates. Also they didn’t remove heroic, the regular version is now heroic but with legendary xp and rp, if you check the text below the score it says heroic warzone FF.

It’s still heroic firefight, but you should be getting legendary XP, I believe the same should be true for RP. But I’m a little confused by this, you’re a little vague on what the 10k is supposed to represent. Are you talking in game score? Because if so, I usually finish around the middle of the pack with close to 20k. Are you talking XP? If so, you should be looking at anywhere from 3-5k (without boosts) depending on where you place, how fast you complete it and if you complete all 5 rounds. Or are you talking RP? If that’s the case, again, finishing in the middle of the pack, I usually earn anywhere from 1.2-3k per match (without boosts). Again, that’s going to vary based on how long the match goes, where you place, and how many rounds you complete. As I spend most of my playing time in firefight, I can tell you with some degree of certainty, that the numbers haven’t changed drastically in the past months (since they moved to legendary scoring). Nothing has changed recently and what I earned in the last month or so, is the same as what I earned with they first moved it to legendary scoring (I think September).

> 2533274974814851;3:
> Pretty sure they haven’t changed the rates. Also they didn’t remove heroic, the regular version is now heroic but with legendary xp and rp, if you check the text below the score it says heroic warzone FF.

This is truth.

Also, if you played in December - payouts were doubled during that time, so yeah they’re less now (back to normal).

The XP payouts from the Warzone Firefight playlist is given from the following factors. The xp payouts used are the payouts for SR147.

Completion (player rank at the end of the match)

• 1st: 562 xp - 2nd-3rd: 449 xp - 4th-5th: 337 xp - 6th-8th: 225 xpPlayer Rank (time spend playing the match)

• XP 236t - 695 where t = minutes playedSpeed Bonus (xp given for winning all 5 rounds quickly)

• t < 16 min: 1685 xp - 16 min < t < 18 min: 1124 xp - 18 min < t < 22 min: 674 xp - t > 22 min: 0 xpCompletion Bonus (xp given per completed round)

• Round 1: 225 xp - Round 1-2: 450 xp - Round 1-3: 674 xp - Round 1-4: 899 xp - Round 1-5: 1124 xpOut of these numbers, it’s possible to get a picture of the expected xp payout from a Warzone Firefight games as long as you are aware of the average length of the game, placement and rounds finished.

> 2533274974814851;3:
> Pretty sure they haven’t changed the rates. Also they didn’t remove heroic, the regular version is now heroic but with legendary xp and rp, if you check the text below the score it says heroic warzone FF.

Hmm, that is strange, because I haven’t noticed any noticeable changes to the rewards. Must have only gone up by a few hundred, maybe?