Firefight needs wave playlists

I think itd be cool if you could choose between a 5, 10 and 15 firefight wave playlists so if you have a couple hours to burn and really want an intense challenge you can hit up a 15 wave game while those who dont have much time and want a lighter experience can hit up the 5 wave.

vehicle playlist infantry and boss

I really like this idea. So many people say 5 is too short, but I really like it. Not that I wouldn’t want to give 15 round games a go when I do have the time, but a 5 round game keeps it to around the same length of a regular matchmaking game which is really nice for consistency. Also, Halo is one of my favorite games to jump in when I have only 15 or 20 minutes to kill. If the only option was say 15 rounds, there’s no way I could play some firefight before having to quit out. Having an option would be great!

> 2533274921838152;1:
> I think itd be cool if you could choose between a 5, 10 and 15 firefight wave playlists so if you have a couple hours to burn and really want an intense challenge you can hit up a 15 wave game while those who dont have much time and want a lighter experience can hit up the 5 wave.

Yes. Having an option to set up a “custom game” of Warzone Firefight would be awesome, too.

> 2535455771499455;4:
> > 2533274921838152;1:
> > I think itd be cool if you could choose between a 5, 10 and 15 firefight wave playlists so if you have a couple hours to burn and really want an intense challenge you can hit up a 15 wave game while those who dont have much time and want a lighter experience can hit up the 5 wave.
>
>
> Yes. Having an option to set up a “custom game” of Warzone Firefight would be awesome, too.

Absolutely, I think they can go alot of places with this mode. Im really hoping it expands and grows into its own