Firefight Loadout Glitch?

So I just played two rounds of Reach Firefight Doubles and one of Arcade, and both of them seem to have what looks like a glitch where the Jetpack option is gone and replaced by a completely unnamed Sprint option. The ‘second sprint’ option at the top of the loadout menu also seems a little off center compared to the other load outs and their images and stuff.

I’m going to go ahead and assume this is a glitch rather than something done intentionally, and if it is a glitch, does anyone know when we’re going to get a patch to fix it?

> 2535451922448376;1:
> So I just played two rounds of Reach Firefight Doubles and one of Arcade, and both of them seem to have what looks like a glitch where the Jetpack option is gone and replaced by a completely unnamed Sprint option. The ‘second sprint’ option at the top of the loadout menu also seems a little off center compared to the other load outs and their images and stuff.
>
> I’m going to go ahead and assume this is a glitch rather than something done intentionally, and if it is a glitch, does anyone know when we’re going to get a patch to fix it?

Yeah it is a known glitch. Lets hope the fix isn’t too far out.

Absolutely, I cannot play correctly my customized firefight configs, in particular one based on the loadout Alpha.
In effect, on many H:R firefight games this Alpha loadout is now completely buggy.

Very regretable beacause I was creating a customized config based on a Medic that must survive by a good teamplay of the other spartans equipped with infinite weapons against angryest Covenants waves without be able to heal by an other way.
Solving this problem in the next update would be much appreciated. :slight_smile:

> 2533274809803837;2:
> > 2535451922448376;1:
> > So I just played two rounds of Reach Firefight Doubles and one of Arcade, and both of them seem to have what looks like a glitch where the Jetpack option is gone and replaced by a completely unnamed Sprint option. The ‘second sprint’ option at the top of the loadout menu also seems a little off center compared to the other load outs and their images and stuff.
> >
> > I’m going to go ahead and assume this is a glitch rather than something done intentionally, and if it is a glitch, does anyone know when we’re going to get a patch to fix it?
>
> Yeah it is a known glitch. Lets hope the fix isn’t too far out.

It’s been an issue since season 6 launched.

It’ll be fixed in Season 7 no-doubt, but that’s too long a wait already - I suppose it wasn’t quickly hot fixed because it wasn’t detrimental to the playability of the game.

Yeah I found this extremely weird as well, to fix jetpack spam in arcade firefight matchmaking they neutered it from the gamemodes loadout code itself rather than just swapping in a new gametype that didn’t have the jetpack available.

Such questionable things sometimes, like the still unrepaired holes in the OG h3 armors.

I’ve had the same, hoping it’ll be fixed with the season 7 release.