Firefight livestream early fixes

From the livesteam, we know what we saw what was wrong. For one thing, firefight needs to be new. But not TOO NEW that its different. They need adjustments such as:

• Fix AI spawning: I dont want to go defend a garage with 5 knights on the second floor with incineration cannons everywhere. And I dont want a spam of soldiers and crawlers defending the ways inside and a few around the area. It makes it as we are the ones attacking. Also, need to lower the amount of enemy spawning… too much…
  • Fix the time limit: Old firefight was made to battle through as many enemies as you can without worrying that you need to force your way to victory with a timer behind your back. Tbh, I think it should be removed so we could just have fun fighting.
  • Fix the rounds: Old firefight was working on lives. Not by 5+ rounds and and ending pretty easy. But if it is like that, it should be by 5 rounds then wave 2 and another five rounds then wave 3 and so on. The game will be very quick and we know we want to be apart of it as long as we can.
  • Fix AI defending: When the objective is to kill a certain person, I dont want a spam of soldiers and crawlers by the door and spawning. It needs the AI to act as they have a clue with what they are doing. Like killing a certain amount of soldiers will make the crawlers retreat elsewhere or forget formation and just charge at you.
  • Fix REQs: I know… you dont need to spam REQs to win. But with how fast a simple soldier can kill you, I dont want to use a good weapon and lose it later in the game. I think that the REQ should go up even faster so we can use the weapons more. From the steam… the reqs went up a little slow.

This is what I think should be done with firefight before release. I dont need to play since I already saw what I am going to play already.

I think everything worked nicely. People wouldn’t be complaining if they had named it differently other than using the word Firefight. I’ll hold off on real feedback until the beta comes out in 2 days.

Already have complaints -> Hasn’t even played a beta version yet, that they repeat several times they will take feedback from. You can’t judge a game from what you see in a video. Otherwise AC would be GOTY. You have to play it yourself. Just wait two days man.

“Fix” implies a problem that is not intended to occur.

What of these five points fit in as a problem to the mode?

> 2533274845846487;3:
> Already have complaints -> Hasn’t even played a beta version yet, that they repeat several times they will take feedback from. You can’t judge a game from what you see in a video. Otherwise AC would be GOTY. You have to play it yourself. Just wait two days man.

What the hell did the word “Complaints” come from. I said what I think is bad and should be changed before I played. There could be times I could change the reason but who knows.

> 2533274826920712;4:
> “Fix” implies a problem that is not intended to occur.
>
> What of these five points fit in as a problem to the mode?

Firefight is a mode that gives a endless enemies to fight against us with fun and survival into the mix. This feels like a 100% teamwork, forcefully spawned amount of enemies into your face to complete and objective under a certain amount of time. It will be less fun to the casual players.

If they make it longer or add more rounds I’ll be OK with it. Everything else seemed fine from what I saw but it just seemed to be over to quickly for it to be Firefight.

And yes, I’ve heard all the “No one wants to spend hours with strangers” and “they had to make it short because it’s match making”.

I’m simply saying that I would like the option to be able to play a complete game for longer than 18 - 20 minutes.

I feel like the mode is Firefight but it isnt at the same time. They definitely take a lot of elements of the original Firefight but it’s definitely a brand new version of it. Regardless Im super excited to play it, but I think the only reason why 343 called it WZ Firefight was to reel in fans and get the H5 hype rolling again.

But regardless, I will be looking for a regular group of people that like/love co-op modes like this.

If I like it when it’s released I’ll probably playing non stop.