Firefight levels

I was reading the Halo novel “The Flood” and got the idea that if Infinite has a firefight mode that instead of one big open space that there should be levels to navigate while enemies constantly assault you until you reach your destination. Like single player levels with an objective to complete.

Any and all opinions are appreciated, thank you.

> 2533274838492672;1:
> I was reading the Halo novel “The Flood” and got the idea that if Infinite has a firefight mode that instead of one big open space that there should be levels to navigate while enemies constantly assault you until you reach your destination. Like single player levels with an objective to complete.
>
> Any and all opinions are appreciated, thank you.

Wanted this since odst. Arenas connected by pathways that you unlock with clearance levels earned and weapon lockers and stuff that can be opened with the same currency.
Halo 4 dominion system to reinforce locations, a splash of gear horde, ordinance drops.
dead players spawn as infection flood forms and
can infect any undamaged corpse giving the flame thrower and flame grenades real utility.
The covies and players both trying to take out flood before it spreads.
Optional objectives like securing lz for civilians, Cole protocoling flight data from a data bank etc.
I’d love it so, so very much.

> 2535411919953126;2:
> > 2533274838492672;1:
> > I was reading the Halo novel “The Flood” and got the idea that if Infinite has a firefight mode that instead of one big open space that there should be levels to navigate while enemies constantly assault you until you reach your destination. Like single player levels with an objective to complete.
> >
> > Any and all opinions are appreciated, thank you.
>
> Wanted this since odst. Arenas connected by pathways that you unlock with clearance levels earned and weapon lockers and stuff that can be opened with the same currency.
> Halo 4 dominion system to reinforce locations, a splash of gear horde, ordinance drops and dead players spawn as infection flood forms and can infect any undamaged corpse giving the flame thrower and flame grenades real utility.
> Optional objectives like securing lz for civilians, Cole protocoling flight data from a data bank etc.
> I’d love it so, so very much.

Lots of good ideas there.