Firefight is BROKEN

Was great when FF finally launched, but now I am regretting being so eager to play. Nearly every match is a failure and not because I have a bad team but because objectives are placed in an obscure part of the map that is hard to get to. Are we supposed to bring in a Mongoose every time we respawn? Are we supposed to have a designated “Taxi” player in order to win or even take down boss life by at least half before the ridiculously short timer expires? And why, after hurtling volleys of grenades and bullets, can 8 players NOT be able to take down bosses even while out in the open? Its wave 2, no one can spawn vehicles that do any great amount of damage and the enemy can easily disable and quickly destroy most anyway.

Firefight needs to be tweaked, plain and simple. Just go with a Warzone Firefight Turbo PERMANENT playlist and everyone will be happier. Thanks.

> 2533274853973545;1:
> Was great when FF finally launched, but now I am regretting being so eager to play. Nearly every match is a failure and not because I have a bad team but because objectives are placed in an obscure part of the map that is hard to get to. Are we supposed to bring in a Mongoose every time we respawn? Are we supposed to have a designated “Taxi” player in order to win or even take down boss life by at least half before the ridiculously short timer expires? And why, after hurtling volleys of grenades and bullets, can 8 players NOT be able to take down bosses even while out in the open? Its wave 2, no one can spawn vehicles that do any great amount of damage and the enemy can easily disable and quickly destroy most anyway.
>
> Firefight needs to be tweaked, plain and simple. Just go with a Warzone Firefight Turbo PERMANENT playlist and everyone will be happier. Thanks.

There is a sticky thread at the top for feedback. You might clarify your points there.

My only response is that your sense of rising to the occasion is broken.

I just don’t like how they put mythic bosses in these hard to get areas that need a lot of cc where a lot of heavy vehicles cannot reach let’s just Put seven mithic bosses and call it good ow wate 50 night to accompany them so that can’t fight them

Git Gurd, lol.

Is anyone else being disconected randomly in a warzone firefight match. When this happens to me all I can do is mess around with req packs and armour and I have to quit halo in order to start a new match with others