Firefight in 90 minutes!

I’ll be partipating in the Co-Optimus Firefight festivities at 8 pm ET. If you want to play, sign up here!

http://www.co-optimus.com/article/5387/halo-waypoint-co-op-night-halo-reach-firefight-night.html

Just fyi, I’m not managing the invites or parties so read their page to see how that works. :slight_smile:

On second thought, sign up there and post your gamertag in this thread as well. That way if all their rooms fill up, you can still hook up with some people and play!

I dont know how to sign up there, but my gamertag is pendantcrayfish.

You do the exact same thing you did here, post your gamertag in a comment. :slight_smile:

I’ll be doing it, but I don’t know how long I will be gaming for. I’m not in the best of moods today and am feeling pretty defeated.

GT: aVeryEasyTarget

We all have bad days, buddy. If you dont want to play, you dont have to.

I’m in Reach right now, if anyone wants to send me a message that you’re from here and shoot me an invite. I’m always up for some co-op play.

Is your gamertag Anaris 82?

> We all have bad days, buddy. If you dont want to play, you dont have to.

Halo never makes me have a bad day. I can be in any mood and will always enjoy Halo.

Thats good.

> Is your gamertag Anaris 82?

Without the space, yes.

Ok, ill send you an invite at 8:00

Hmm, didn’t get an invite. Guess it isn’t a day to play Halo.

I hope those of you that did get an invite had fun. :slight_smile:

> Hmm, didn’t get an invite. Guess it isn’t a day to play Halo.
>
> I hope those of you that did get an invite had fun. :slight_smile:

Next game perhaps?

Meh. It’s all good. Last few days haven’t been good for me when it comes to Halo.
But like I said, I hope those of you that were lucky enough to be invited had fun. :slight_smile:

> Meh. It’s all good. Last few days haven’t been good for me when it comes to Halo.
> But like I said, I hope those of you that were lucky enough to be invited had fun. :slight_smile:

There’ll be another time. : )

Yeah. :slight_smile:

I do know that if Co-optimus is running it again though, I won’t be signing up because they failed to send out invites.

For those of you that were lucky and got an invite, I hope you had a great time. :slight_smile: