Firefight Idea

Ok FF I think has been established as a main game function. But It does still need some work.

The maps from reach were good but needed more rooms. A idea to fix this is add Medal doors.
Example: Say your on court yard. You know how there are doors behind the spawn room. Well you would get say a “Slice 'N Dice” medal durring the entire game. then you walk up to the door and Press X. The door opens doubling the stage. Giving you a part way destroyed Sword base with covenant being flown down into a blown open room in the building who are then walking down the path to come kill you and those coming from the court yard. This would double your space and double the aliens to fight. (this can be turned off in customs and would not be in all MM)

Reinforcements: a small group of ether 4 ODST’s (Rare), Marines (normal), or workers (Above average) Will come and help your fight once the Medal door is opened. (this can be turned off in customs and would not be in all MM)

If you like playing as a elite This next part may be for you.
Command:This would be used with the D-Pad. As a elite you could aim at another Covie and press up. this would tell the Covie your staring at to follow you. This makes him a member of your own squad (till you die). You can have a max of 4 and can make it a mix of any covie. I just thought it would make the commander in us all a little bit more happy.

Map Idea
If these were put in heres what I would have.

Station:A station that the covenant have decided to take for UNSC info. You as a spartan must stop them. The first room is much like Corvette but with a UNSC look. Once you get a “Be the Bullet” medal you can open the Medal door behind spawn. There you will enter a hanger like anchor nine with 2 phantoms coming in on both sides. If you can get a Inconceivable you can activate the Saber (there is only one for the entire game so make it count) and fly out into space to kill the Banshee army out side. There is a large amount of banshees flying outside so be top notch. There is a small amount of fuel in the Saber so you may half to fly back into the station for a refuel. but that only last for a short minute then you can go back.

These are just suggestions that I thought would make firefight flow better. If you wish to ask a question or say what you think go ahead but please don’t just say no. give a reason

I think using CoD Zombies thing where you can open doors to further your zombie expereince is a great thing to implement in FF.

<4 <343

I disagree, although optionally sure.

It needs to be something like a tower defense game basically. COD style works, but it’s not the main thing.

I’d like a star wars battlefront 2 space battle for firefight. I don’t really like your ‘medal door’ idea as I cannot really understand it.

> I’d like a star wars battlefront 2 space battle for firefight. I don’t really like your ‘medal door’ idea as I cannot really understand it.

you get a medal. you know. those things you get once you kill some covies or spartans. then you can open a door
do you understand it now

> I disagree, although optionally sure.
>
> It needs to be something like a tower defense game basically. COD style works, but it’s not the main thing.

did’nt I have a example like a tower defense?

I dislike “medal doors” due to the specific requirements, even if it was something basic like a running riot I think it’s better to open sections by holding a hill zone for 30-60 seconds that alerts all enemies of your location and they all come to attack you, promoting temwork one person would capture and another hold off the attack. Then the section you unlocked would have benefits like a vehicle, power weapon, ammo crates, etc. Also maybe different objective defences. Like instead of covenant shooting at a generator you have to make sure they don’t hack a computer which requires them to have an elite and takes 10 seconds, to add variety.

What I think we need to see is some more diversity in the enemies we fight and even who we play as. We should be able to play as spartans and Elites. Spartans will fight: all classes of covenant, all classes of flood, forerunner sentinels, insurrectionist (rogue humans) infantry, insurr. snipers, insurr. vehicle battalions.

Elites will fight: all classes of UNSC marine forces (infantry, ODST, snipers, vehicles, even spartans), all classes of flood, forerunner sentinels, all classes of heretics (rogue covenant, including brutes.)

In firefight players should also be awarded reinforcements such as weapons, vehicles, even friendly A.I. depending on how well they did in the round (Sort of like a point spending or reward system). Friendly A.I. could also cross between species (ex: humans team up with heretic covenant, Elites team up with insurrec. humans, forerunner drones team up with either side, etc.) I believe with such a diverse range of enemies and allies FF could make for much more interesting gameplay.

> I dislike “medal doors” due to the specific requirements, even if it was something basic like a running riot I think it’s better to open sections by holding a hill zone for 30-60 seconds that alerts all enemies of your location and they all come to attack you, promoting temwork one person would capture and another hold off the attack. Then the section you unlocked would have benefits like a vehicle, power weapon, ammo crates, etc. Also maybe different objective defences. Like instead of covenant shooting at a generator you have to make sure they don’t hack a computer which requires them to have an elite and takes 10 seconds, to add variety.

that would be to easy as the AI are dumber the bricks and would just watch you

> I’d like a star wars battlefront 2 space battle for firefight. I don’t really like your ‘medal door’ idea as I cannot really understand it.

you played battlefront 2? man that game was awesome and fun :slight_smile:

To me FF isn’t as fun as COD zombies.Unless I’m playing with people I know.