Firefight idea: Flood mutations.

Just thought it would create a more unpredictable and different Firefight experience if flood spores were running around and infecting dead enemies, so they came back for you again. That and the Covenant should come back (If only for Firefight, so don’t say they don’t belong, Firefight isn’t canon!) And Grunts and Jackals should be able to be infected.

Pretty simple, but there you go.

Don’t worry, the Covenant isn’t going anywhere. And it wouldn’t hurt anybody if Flood spores infected dead bodies if they show up in Firefight. So yeah, I approve.

Yeah, I think that is good, probably should include Forerunner sentinels if you’re gonna include the Flood.

Yeah. I agree with this. The flood have been missing in firefight, and they would make it so much better. Add in the new " Ancient Evil" of Halo 4, and you have yourself a very diverse battlefield.

That would be cool having a big battle with the 3 fractions and able to play as the flood vs Spartans vs brutes/elites if playable and maybe the ai sentinels. Bots on all teams unless human players take all slots.

Hell yes! I’ve always wanted the Flood to be a part of Firefight and Infection.

> Just thought it would create a more unpredictable and different Firefight experience if flood spores were running around and infecting dead enemies, so they came back for you again. That and the Covenant should come back (If only for Firefight, so don’t say they don’t belong, Firefight isn’t canon!) And Grunts and Jackals should be able to be infected.
>
> Pretty simple, but there you go.

^^Good idea.