Firefight Hijacking

Does anyone have a list of which vehicles are Hijack-able and which aren’t in FireFight? I really wish it was all of them, but I’m tired to getting splattered cuz I was wrong.

They might have eliminated it since a round can’t be passed if you just hijack a vehicle and not destroy it. I know that was an issue during BETA. I haven’t tried yet though.

As of right now, absolutly none of the bosses are able to be hijacked, and I haven’t seen anyone able to hijack anything else either.

i understand the bosses, but non boss vehicle hacking would be great I think, right now plasmas are pretty useless.

> 2535445127272400;3:
> As of right now, absolutly none of the bosses are able to be hijacked, and I haven’t seen anyone able to hijack anything else either.
>
> i understand the bosses, but non boss vehicle hacking would be great I think, right now plasmas are pretty useless.

I’ve stolen a ghost driven by a Soldier. I’m still trying to get a Phaeton. The phaeton helmsman on Darkstar are really interesting.

You cannot hijack their phaetons, but if you EMP them and they land upside down, the phaeton will blow up and the helmsman will fight you on foot (he’s just a regular soldier, no extra health or armor)

The Regular Banshees can be hijacked, I’ve done it, don’t know about the Raiders.

> 2533274821174589;5:
> The Regular Banshees can be hijacked, I’ve done it, don’t know about the Raiders.

Good to know, thanks Demon. I’ve hijacked a regular ghost and it’s possible to hijack Wraith’s!

I’ve hijacked a Phaton on round 5 of Attack on Sanctum before. It was just a regular Phaeton, and not a boss.

Alright so this is a pretty good theme it seems like. The bosses with health displayed are typically non-hijackable it looks like, but the ones that are supporting cast seem to be able to jack. So my plasma pistol is not a completely useless req.

thanks everyone!

> 2533274840503992;6:
> > 2533274821174589;5:
> > The Regular Banshees can be hijacked, I’ve done it, don’t know about the Raiders.
>
>
> Good to know, thanks Demon. I’ve hijacked a regular ghost and it’s possible to hijack Wraith’s!

i managed the wraith, no banshee tho

> 2533274812650916;4:
> > 2535445127272400;3:
> > As of right now, absolutly none of the bosses are able to be hijacked, and I haven’t seen anyone able to hijack anything else either.
> >
> > i understand the bosses, but non boss vehicle hacking would be great I think, right now plasmas are pretty useless.
>
>
> I’ve stolen a ghost driven by a Soldier. I’m still trying to get a Phaeton. The phaeton helmsman on Darkstar are really interesting.
>
> You cannot hijack their phaetons, but if you EMP them and they land upside down, the phaeton will blow up and the helmsman will fight you on foot (he’s just a regular soldier, no extra health or armor)

Huh. Thanks for the info. Do you know if it was a ghost spawned by a player that was then hijacked by the soldier? I’ve been having really bad luck trying to hijack enemy spawned vehicles, I’ve even emp locked them with teammates to no avail.

On the defend the garage objective, you can hijack the phaetons and you can do the same with any hijackable non boss vehicle.

I swear I tried to hijack a banshee and I couldn’t. Hmm.

Bosses should be able to be hijacked but everything else should be. Removing a core sandbox ability to make it artificially harder is poor design.

> 2535468547991460;8:
> Alright so this is a pretty good theme it seems like. The bosses with health displayed are typically non-hijackable it looks like, but the ones that are supporting cast seem to be able to jack. So my plasma pistol is not a completely useless req.
>
> thanks everyone!

I find tons of plasma pistols littered all over the ground from the masses of dead grunts in FF. Unless you’re wanting a PP variant I hope you aren’t wasting REQ points on something that you can literally just pick up for free off the ground.

I haven’t been able to hijack anything. The prompt for boarding comes up for non-boss Wraiths for me, cause you know, I wanna jump on it and put a grenade in it’s poop-chute, but every time I try the hijack circle goes 80% around and then stops. Kind of a bummer. So I just end up trying to melee it to death. You should at least be able to hijack the Warthogs, I mean there’s not even a guy in the side seat, why can’t I jump in there?

> 2533274805467041;13:
> > 2535468547991460;8:
> > Alright so this is a pretty good theme it seems like. The bosses with health displayed are typically non-hijackable it looks like, but the ones that are supporting cast seem to be able to jack. So my plasma pistol is not a completely useless req.
> >
> > thanks everyone!
>
>
> I find tons of plasma pistols littered all over the ground from the masses of dead grunts in FF. Unless you’re wanting a PP variant I hope you aren’t wasting REQ points on something that you can literally just pick up for free off the ground.

thats true on covenant rounds. but when i want to get a soldier out of a phaeton or a ghost then I’m in trouble.

> 2533274805467041;13:
> > 2535468547991460;8:
> > Alright so this is a pretty good theme it seems like. The bosses with health displayed are typically non-hijackable it looks like, but the ones that are supporting cast seem to be able to jack. So my plasma pistol is not a completely useless req.
> >
> > thanks everyone!
>
> I find tons of plasma pistols littered all over the ground from the masses of dead grunts in FF. Unless you’re wanting a PP variant I hope you aren’t wasting REQ points on something that you can literally just pick up for free off the ground.

Only if there are covenant in the firefight round.
And they aren’t deleted before you get to them.
And if they have enough ammo for a charged shot.

> 2533274904502857;16:
> > 2533274805467041;13:
> > > 2535468547991460;8:
> > > Alright so this is a pretty good theme it seems like. The bosses with health displayed are typically non-hijackable it looks like, but the ones that are supporting cast seem to be able to jack. So my plasma pistol is not a completely useless req.
> > >
> > > thanks everyone!
> >
> > I find tons of plasma pistols littered all over the ground from the masses of dead grunts in FF. Unless you’re wanting a PP variant I hope you aren’t wasting REQ points on something that you can literally just pick up for free off the ground.
>
> Only if there are covenant in the firefight round.
> And they aren’t deleted before you get to them.
> And if they have enough ammo for a charged shot.

Don’t revive old threads

> 2533274833081329;17:
> > 2533274904502857;16:
> > > 2533274805467041;13:
> > > > 2535468547991460;8:
> > > > Alright so this is a pretty good theme it seems like. The bosses with health displayed are typically non-hijackable it looks like, but the ones that are supporting cast seem to be able to jack. So my plasma pistol is not a completely useless req.
> > > >
> > > > thanks everyone!
> > >
> > > I find tons of plasma pistols littered all over the ground from the masses of dead grunts in FF. Unless you’re wanting a PP variant I hope you aren’t wasting REQ points on something that you can literally just pick up for free off the ground.
> >
> > Only if there are covenant in the firefight round.
> > And they aren’t deleted before you get to them.
> > And if they have enough ammo for a charged shot.
>
> Don’t revive old threads

Okay, but just saying…

I managed to steal a Phaeton several times.
Can give you questionable results in "Destroy Phaeton"rounds.