firefight halo 5

i think that in one of these updates they should make a firefight or spartan ops just so if you do not want to play warzone or arena

Sadly people think Warzone assault is suitable enough but tbh I want all three of the following, Firefight so we can have defence, not offence, of wave and tiered bunker down defence, it’s amazing, PvE Warzone, because it’s like assault and defence and it seems fun, and S.O. because it’s pure assault (mostly) and has a story with it.

too busy making dem mongoose skinz

Dude they made and confirmed Warzone Firefight which is gonna be awesome

I wonder if well get firefight voices like they did in Halo Reach

> 2533274922580145;1:
> i think that in one of these updates they should make a firefight or spartan ops just so if you do not want to play warzone or arena

cant wait for firefight

> 2533274878514250;2:
> Sadly people think Warzone assault is suitable enough but tbh I want all three of the following, Firefight so we can have defence, not offence, of wave and tiered bunker down defence, it’s amazing, PvE Warzone, because it’s like assault and defence and it seems fun, and S.O. because it’s pure assault (mostly) and has a story with it.

I agree hope something comes out

> 2533274812383845;7:
> > 2533274878514250;2:
> > Sadly people think Warzone assault is suitable enough but tbh I want all three of the following, Firefight so we can have defence, not offence, of wave and tiered bunker down defence, it’s amazing, PvE Warzone, because it’s like assault and defence and it seems fun, and S.O. because it’s pure assault (mostly) and has a story with it.
>
>
> I agree hope something comes out

Haha they announced yesterday bud! We gettin firefight baby!