firefight forge.

firefight forge with placeable AI with team AI and enemy as well all vehicles as placeable AI and more gameplay options like sprint and such just like in halo 5 but as well old thing’s from past halo game’s so the community can make any halo’s mode’s in any way they want. and also the option to adjust the speed of everything individually and ability’s from other game’s like leaning and rolling first person for all vehicles simply the ability to put the player cam where you want 3P 1P whatever. just give us a -Yoink- ton of option’s. oh yeah a butch of skull’s for campaign and every other mode.

Punctuation Matters. Not trying to be a grammar nutzi , but it is seriously hard to read that. I think I got the gist of it , but not 100% sure.

> 2533274847627340;2:
> Punctuation Matters. Not trying to be a grammar nutzi , but it is seriously hard to read that. I think I got the gist of it , but not 100% sure.

i am half blind and idk exactly where to put any thing sorry. not kidding btw

Cool , I seriously didn’t mean any insult , and I do believe I got the gist of it. It’s not unusual to run into this type of paragraph here , it is however unusual to meet someone who has a legitimate reason for it.

> 2533274847627340;4:
> Cool , I seriously didn’t mean any insult , and I do believe I got the gist of it. It’s not unusual to run into this type of paragraph here , it is however unusual to meet someone who has a legitimate reason for it.

ya ya thank’s for the comment’s.

also the needler warthog was the best thing from halo 5 along with the grunt mech and if there not in infinite im gonna kill all of you without a second thought. i was also thinking about all the old halo vehicles in forge and all the old enemies as AI you can place in forge.

and further more slider’s for all the damage,speed of how fast you fire/swing,knock back,recoil,and more for all the gun’s individually and or all together for convince. this can also be applied for all vehicles and ability’s. imagine hitting someone with a warthog and they go flying to outer space or even if they are in a vehicle they go flying from knock back it could be used for so meany game mode’s.

> 2535472567463646;5:
> > 2533274847627340;4:
> > Cool , I seriously didn’t mean any insult , and I do believe I got the gist of it. It’s not unusual to run into this type of paragraph here , it is however unusual to meet someone who has a legitimate reason for it.
>
> ya ya thank’s for the comment’s.

thats amazing :slight_smile: