Firefight fighting humans

Edited by Moderator: Please do not discuss modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console.

I don’t get how it is amazing…you can already kill marines in the campaign…you kill each other in multiplayer…

EDIT: and making/training marines in halo wars.

> Is there a way to mod the firefight level to where there are more ODSTS and they spawn faster, so you could play as an elite, and just focus on killing them?
>
> I find it amazing to finally fight humans in halo. Even if they are sort of stupid.

Sadly not no, although it would have been a good edition, Firefight is focused on Humans killing Covenant, not the other way around.

Edited by Moderator: Please do not discuss modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console.

> I don’t get how it is amazing…you can already kill marines in the campaign…you kill each other in multiplayer…
>
> EDIT: and making/training marines in halo wars.

yes you can, but now you can actually fight humans and have them recogonize you as an enemy

If you want some sick action, make your teammates all jackal partol all time, invite 3 other friends to play as spartans and try to kill those as an elite comander! and if you want even more fun, make hunters appear once in a while + other elites :smiley: trust me, is really fun!

It does stink that the ODSTs on the base don’t respawn (except for that one ODST that comes in with the Warthog every round).

If they patched them to respawn on waves/rounds/sets, or even on the players’ own respawn timer, that would be awesome.

> If you want some sick action, make your teammates all jackal partol all time, invite 3 other friends to play as spartans and try to kill those as an elite comander! and if you want even more fun, make hunters appear once in a while + other elites :smiley: trust me, is really fun!

I’ve tried that, its not really that fun…

Per the forum rules, do not discuss modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console.