FIREFIGHT, Done Right! (POLL)

I Bet firefight will be added as DLC later with the amount of want for it.

But It’s GOTTA BE DONE RIGHT.

Halo reach Firefight, with the 10 wave limit and infinite lives so nobody cared if they died… NO. Too casual. I could be an inheritor just from playing this garbage.

Halo3: ODST Firefight, that lasted until EVERYBODY died… THIS! This was SO intense and SOO much fun.

Fun fact, They had the option for ODST style firefight in the options of Reach firefight!

no
Not like odst
not like reach
but a special blind of both
HERE
thats how it sould be
not some odst glorified piece of junk
not a mirror of reach fail
but the perfect equation

If you truly love firefight read the thread

I think they confirmed firefight wouldn’t be returning. And someone correct me if i’m wrong but I think it’s impossible to install a whole new game mode as DLC, unless it was on a disc.

ODST Firefight was fantastic. Reach Firefight was terrible.

Firefight is being replaced by Spartan Ops, a new gamemode that is updated and each mission ties into the singleplayer story

> I think they confirmed firefight wouldn’t be returning. And someone correct me if i’m wrong but I think it’s impossible to install a whole new game mode as DLC, unless it was on a disc.

no
you can do that
they did it in gears of war actually adding a completely new gametype from dlc

Gears of war did it right. best firefight/Horde obviously in existence. Unreal experience.
reach’s firefight was a huge fail. ODST Did much better, but it should definitely go in the direction of gears of war

Firefight in Reach can and (if I remember correctly) use to be like in ODST, then they added that BS into Matchmaking, hence why I just do Score Attack now.

Are you an inheritor? I hate when people say that they can become an inheritor like its no big deal. It takes time time dedication time and more time to become an inheritor. Mabey the reason im so pissy is because i played MONTHS of game time to get to an inheritor so no its not a casual thing to do

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post spam.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

haha this is what i said when i found out it was gone

> haha this is what i said when i found out it was gone