Firefight, do you guys think it will make it?

I really enjoyed firefight from ODST and Reach, not so much Halo 5. The bullet sponges basically made every weapon obsolete except for the tank after round 3.

Really hoping to see firefight here, not sure if its something that can be added later on? Hmm

I really hope they include firefight too. Its been my favorite halo mode for a long time. I really liked the scale of Halo 5’s firefight, it was great fun hoping in a warthog or wasp. But yeah, the enemies can be very bullet spongey. And easy access to super weapons is always a plus, maybe bring back fiesta firefight from reach.

> 2533274805771423;1:
> I really enjoyed firefight from ODST and Reach, not so much Halo 5. The bullet sponges basically made every weapon obsolete except for the tank after round 3.
>
> Really hoping to see firefight here, not sure if its something that can be added later on? Hmm

I think this will be added within the first Season of Halo infinite. So maybe a month or two after launch.

I really hope so, But I really have doubts about it.

Fighting an onslaught of Banished choppers while running from a swarm of suicide grunts could be pretty neat there could still be plenty of potential for a firefight in Infinite.

I also really love the Firefight in ODST and Reach. It would be awesome if they included it in Infinite’s MP.

I feel a warzone firefight/OG firefight mix could be doable if everything wasn’t a bullet sponge and vehicles and weapons spawned on the map instead of using reqs or if they we’re able to be spawned in via points earned in the match to add more of a meaning to earning points plus expanding on firefight

I agree WZFF is a bit much.

ODST was great for having matches that can go as long as you and last, and the variety of game modes made available for Reach always kept it exciting. Would love to see a return of these features.

If they still want $60 for the game when the took the multiplayer out I really hope so. I need PVE stuff to play when I don’t feel like sweating in MM.

I’d always thought an endless mode would be neat, no time limit would mean you wouldn’t have to make Elites with shields that can take Scorpion rounds which was always my issue with Warzone Firefight. Enemy health scaling could actually follow realistic levels and the enemies that spawn could be determined on ways to counterattack players using specific vehicles. A single life mode would make it even more challenging and fun to me. Once you die you could leave without penalty and receive XP based on your kills, assists, and length of life. Great player coordination would reap some really great rewards if you can survive for a lengthy time. Bonus points for fewer players + more completed rounds.

On another note, maybe at a point, your team can vote on an exfil and you could finish it that way too.

I believe they will, seeing as the game looks more similar in design to Halo 3/ Halo Reach I would definitely like to see that style of a firefight without all the bullet sponges. It would also definitely be nice to see it as another way to earn armor variants seeing as there are so many customization options, it would be cool to see challenges put into a firefight, and doing these challenges might offer a reward for a variant of an armor piece.

I hope they bring it back, but I do not expect it to be there on launch. I love making custom FF gametypes and just playing by myself.

> 2533274841519598;8:
> I agree WZFF is a bit much.
>
> ODST was great for having matches that can go as long as you and last, and the variety of game modes made available for Reach always kept it exciting. Would love to see a return of these features.

The worst part about Warzone Firefight is “respawn timer increased”. If that wasn’t there it’d be that much better, bullet spongy enemies would be less irritating because you’d be right back in the fight faster.

> 2533274800264382;9:
> If they still want $60 for the game when the took the multiplayer out I really hope so. I need PVE stuff to play when I don’t feel like sweating in MM.

Not only that, but not everyone has the internet speed for competitive multi-player either. I’ve been playing the MCC since launch, and I only played matchmade games once when I went to a friend’s apartment where the bandwidth was better (hey, people who live in the country play video games too!). Even with the campaigns, Firefight is probably my most played mode.

Plus, not everyone enjoys competitive games all the time. Sometimes you just need to relax while beating up aliens whose difficulty you can control, in a more open-ended setting than campaign missions or training. That’s one of the things I loved about Firefight ever since it first appeared in ODST.

I hope so.

> 2535455299742837;14:
> > 2533274800264382;9:
> > If they still want $60 for the game when the took the multiplayer out I really hope so. I need PVE stuff to play when I don’t feel like sweating in MM.
>
> Not only that, but not everyone has the internet speed for competitive multi-player either. I’ve been playing the MCC since launch, and I only played matchmade games once when I went to a friend’s apartment where the bandwidth was better (hey, people who live in the country play video games too!). Even with the campaigns, Firefight is probably my most played mode.
>
> Plus, not everyone enjoys competitive games all the time. Sometimes you just need to relax while beating up aliens whose difficulty you can control, in a more open-ended setting than campaign missions or training. That’s one of the things I loved about Firefight ever since it first appeared in ODST.

Bruh it is so hard to relax and play Halo for me these days. Like if I get under 15 kills I feel like a scrub.

I think Firefight will return. Back in Halo 4 and 5 (initally) when it didn’t appear, fan demand was acknowledged by 343 so they’ll likely accommodate.

I know that I repeat myself a lot, and that I can be heavy. But I insist on the fact that if Halo Infinite is going to last 10 years they have to invest in PVE modes. 343 should not focus exclusively on the RRP. There are so many Halo players who are only interested in story mode, and those same players are also interested in PVE, and not PVP.

They cannot neglect anything. If Halo Infinite is to last 10 years it has to focus on PVP and PVE at the same time.

Honestly, 50/50