Firefight Commendations

Will Warzone Firefight Beta count towards enemy commendations?

Yes

Yeah, I believe they will.

I don’t see why not

I just wanted to throw that out there, it will be very helpful for those.

Has anyone played yet? How is it?

> 2533274811192667;5:
> I just wanted to throw that out there, it will be very helpful for those.
>
> Has anyone played yet? How is it?

It’s not out yet

I would prefers FF to have its own commendations. If the commendations are to easy they are not that fun. On the other hand the reword out of them is so poor that achieving them make no real difference.

Easy phaeton kills as well I hope.

IT doesnt make any sense. Ive played 5-10 games and only got commendations on 1 or 2. I got Warden Kills, Banshee Destroyers. I never get Phaeton Destroyer and Ive killed about 7 Wardens but only got 1 commendation increase. All the other enemies have been maxed out for weeks.

I’ve had no problems in the game I played. I think that you need to remember to get the commendation you need to be responsible for the actual kill shot, not just dealt damage.

My commendations are rising rapidly. Hope everyone is enjoying the BETA!

> 2533274809403163;9:
> IT doesnt make any sense. Ive played 5-10 games and only got commendations on 1 or 2. I got Warden Kills, Banshee Destroyers. I never get Phaeton Destroyer and Ive killed about 7 Wardens but only got 1 commendation increase. All the other enemies have been maxed out for weeks.

You get a boss killed medal with just an assist. You actually have to be the person who made the last shot to get the kill commendation.

Kills for using power weapons don’t Count. I was tracking my power weapon kills and got nothing.

Only AI, boss, Warden Kills, Phaeton Destroyer. Banshee kills don’t ever register.

> 2535407074931494;13:
> Kills for using power weapons don’t Count. I was tracking my power weapon kills and got nothing.
>
> Only AI, boss, Warden Kills, Phaeton Destroyer. Banshee kills don’t ever register.

Power weapons and kills with vehicles are on Spartans only.

Yes