firefight beta is too easy

hi all:

if you have played reach’s firefight legendary before, even a grunt can kill you with Plasma pistol or fuel rods.
i know its just beta, i think halo5’s firefight need increase difficulty with higher AI not enemy quantity.
i wish when halo’5 firefight come out with higher difficulty with less enemies with higher AI.

thanks.

“Defend the garage”

Yeah, too easy…

No, no it’s not.

I liked it - quantity over quality in terms of enemys has a great feel to it - plowing through enemy hordes…
But I see your point. Since its not PvP they could probably add a “normal” and a “legendary” difficulty
But first they will probably fix the difficulty of single levels to get some sort of consistency (lvl 3 defending the garage was way harder than lvl 5 killing final bosses)

Feel free to add your thoughts and ideas to the Warzone Beta Feedback thread :slight_smile:

> 2533274874021557;3:
> I liked it - quantity over quality in terms of enemys has a great feel to it - plowing through enemy hordes…
> But I see your point. Since its not PvP they could probably add a “normal” and a “legendary” difficulty
> But first they will probably fix the difficulty of single levels to get some sort of consistency (lvl 3 defending the garage was way harder than lvl 5 killing final bosses)

level 3 - defend the garage
level 5 - defend the garage against 100 wardens

Bro, hell no. The AI are already plenty powerful, and Warzone is supposed to be a fun casual place, especially Warzone Firefight. It’s not supposed to be sweaty…

Nah… I think it was about right. Firefight is supposed to be a casual mode. It’s supposed to be a playlist you can jump into and have fun. It’s not supposed to be some white knuckle controller throwing tough playlist.

IMO 12 players vs weak enemies when you can just spawn in w/e is a wee bit easier than 4 players with limited resources + skulls and difficulty modes.

Op your service record shows you tried it a couple of times and you don’t have any mythic kill medals. Give it a chance.

I think it was “perfect” the way it is with the exception of the “garage” level. At times it was just too much with the sheer volume of enemies coming in from the bottom and spawning “upstairs” at the same time.

> 2533274875982754;9:
> Op your service record shows you tried it a couple of times and you don’t have any mythic kill medals. Give it a chance.

when firefight beta came out, i can’t use req card cause it says retrieving data, just pistol i can’t play that