Firefight And Using Vehicles

im not understanding why ive been in so many firefight beta games and players are refusing to use vehicles!!! Ive lost probably 5 times just because of that… What is the problem with using vehicles? So frustrating and makes the firefight so much harder.

I think the problem is that using vehicles is basically required to win. At the very least, using REQs is required to win. It’s weird to have a mode that burns through inventory so quickly.

The other side of the story may be this: I had multiple people in my SC use all of their vehicles. They had none left. So that might have happened to a lot of people as well.

I didn’t feel that it burned through my REQs too quickly, I’d often pull out a ghost in the second round and use it until it was destroyed then I’d either choose a random power weapon or a second vehicle (depending on the round). So I’d usually burn 2 REQ cards which is less than I probably would in a regular WZ match.

I actually felt more comfortable pulling vehicles out in this mode as they lasted a lot longer for me than they would in regular WZ.

Maybe people in your team did not want to waste their Reqs or ran out of vehicles

> 2535410755618980;4:
> Maybe people in your team did not want to waste their Reqs or ran out of vehicles

thats the problem is people dont want to use their reqs in firefight when the rounds are more than hard enough with vehicles let alone without them… You need vehicles to win and if you dont wanna win lol then why play firefight lmao…

I only ever really had this issue on the last level with the bosses. Everything else before, you could get through easily enough on the ground (bar Defend the Garage).

It’s next to impossible to win w/o vehicles especially a Tank or a Wraith towards the end when your going against multiple Warden Eternals.

> 2533274890743949;5:
> > 2535410755618980;4:
> > Maybe people in your team did not want to waste their Reqs or ran out of vehicles
>
>
> thats the problem is people dont want to use their reqs in firefight when the rounds are more than hard enough with vehicles let alone without them… You need vehicles to win and if you dont wanna win lol then why play firefight lmao…

simple. enemy commendations.

> 2533274820862397;7:
> It’s next to impossible to win w/o vehicles especially a Tank or a Wraith towards the end when your going against multiple Warden Eternals.

thats what i said but the teams i played with refused to use them and we lost… just dont understand.

> 2533274907200114;6:
> I only ever really had this issue on the last level with the bosses. Everything else before, you could get through easily enough on the ground (bar Defend the Garage).

ofcourse theres certain points you can use the ground game but its very frustarting when people refuse to use a req thats all im saying…

On most of the games I lost there was only 1 vehicle present in the last round against the 3 Wardens. On the other hand, after losing my Tank or Wraith, I would go back with a Carbine and a BR or Ghost, and with 2 other vehicles present, we would win the game. I found it’s a matter of balance of what is present at the same time, plus firing concentration on the wardens without forgetting the Soldiers and crawlers. The Defend the Garage round should be placed last if the enemy is going to keep spawning inside, that way we at least will have a level of energy to spawn vehicles.

> 2533274890743949;5:
> > 2535410755618980;4:
> > Maybe people in your team did not want to waste their Reqs or ran out of vehicles
>
>
> thats the problem is people dont want to use their reqs in firefight when the rounds are more than hard enough with vehicles let alone without them… You need vehicles to win and if you dont wanna win lol then why play firefight lmao…

What I care is that I don’t have enough req’s by playing because I am not wasting my money on those micro transactions, if you do then good for you but I don’t have 56 scorpions to play with

> 2533274890743949;5:
> > 2535410755618980;4:
>
>

It was also a beta, I wouldn’t blame them for saving stuff for the real firefight.

I won quite a few matches without vehicles. Wasn’t running with a fireteam or company either. My teammates didn’t call any in most of the time save for the occasional scout hog at the beginning.
Dunno man, I’d honestly have to say just work on getting stronger loadout weapons. Once I’m packing a DMR and I see my teammates with a high BR or a DMR I know we’re good and don’t need to call in REQs.

> 2533274803493024;2:
> I think the problem is that using vehicles is basically required to win. At the very least, using REQs is required to win. It’s weird to have a mode that burns through inventory so quickly.
>
> The other side of the story may be this: I had multiple people in my SC use all of their vehicles. They had none left. So that might have happened to a lot of people as well.

This is correct. If people don’t use vehicles they are going to have a hard time winning. Also by the end of the beta I was running out of vehicles to use.

Two factors… #1 it was only a beta so I think some didn’t care as much about winning. #2 it made it a little to easy to win in vehicles. I myself didn’t mind using vehicles. I almost always spawned a wraith to defend the garage.

I would use a wraith to defend the garage by sitting outside the building and spamming the Promethians through the doorways, and I would usually finish the game with either a wraith or a mantis, especially if it was against the wardens.

> 2533274890743949;1:
> im not understanding why ive been in so many firefight beta games and players are refusing to use vehicles!!! Ive lost probably 5 times just because of that… What is the problem with using vehicles? So frustrating and makes the firefight so much harder.

gotta save them req points bro i sell all my reqs except ghosts
Its all about those permanent unlocks

i think people thought they had to use there really good stuff to win and they did not want to, or maybe that is all they had left was the really good stuff because warzone is all that they play or you got really unlucky and got thrown into a game that was full of people who had run out of reqs. i think there are a lot of reasons that people did not use them and i ran into multiple games where no one used reqs and we lost, me personaly had no problem using reqs that i had alot of like ghost and tanks.

> 2533274890743949;5:
> > 2535410755618980;4:
>
>

Because some people want to play more of a classic firefight instead of Warzone firefight. They don’t want to use their vehicles because 1) They don’t have any or 2) They don’t want to use them.

343i should’ve made a classic firefight as well…