Firefight and Arena Fix

Hi there, Do you think you can make server fixes to Halo 5? I like the new update and all, but I just encountered some server issues that I would take notice of immediately. I have also had complaints of some easy looking firefight rounds being more difficult than they already are. Here is a list of what I want fixed for firefight.

• Remove garage mantis on round 4 during sanctum matches - Reduce incineration cannon knights on sanctum, round 5 - Remove banshees during Rok’s attack on round 3 of ARC - Remove phaetons on round 5 of Apex 7 - have only one mythic warden and two legendary knights aiding him for round 5 of stormbreak and urban (remove legendary wardens only) - remove hunters during prospect round 3, which is where you fight the ghosts and the wraith captain. - Watchers should not heal boss-type prometheans.

Nothing needs to be changed in Legendary Warzone Firefight. It’s supposed to be difficult. Perhaps you should give Heroic Firefight a try.

Those changes might be nice, but if they’re going to change anything about firefight, they need to make the Phantom guns and gunners killable.

More importantly, I want them to return Halo 5 to its original brightness. I can’t stand how much darker it is now

I would love to see solo firefight

What difficulty do you play on?

> 2533274904158628;3:
> I want them to return Halo 5 to its original brightness. I can’t stand how much darker it is now

If you’re referring to the recent update, you can turn the brightness up in the settings.

> 2727626560040591;5:
> If you’re referring to the recent update, you can turn the brightness up in the settings.

Yes, I know. You could always turn up the brightness in the settings. I’ve had mine at 5 (maximum). But after the update, they made 5 look like 1 and 1 look like -5. Others have reported the darkness in this thread

I haven’t noticed. Mine was darker as well, but I turned it back up to 5 and it looks like it previously did to me.

> 2727626560040591;7:
> I haven’t noticed. Mine was darker as well, but I turned it back up to 5 and it looks like it previously did to me.

I don’t know what to say. I’m definitely seeing it darker, even on 5 :thinking:

My topic is primarily referring to some of the most difficult rounds in firefight and I want 343 to take notice of this so they can make the round easier.

I don’t think that the healing of bosses by the watchers is an issue. its part of the difficulty having to keep the watchers away in order to maintain progress. otherwise it would be to easy of a win. I mean firefight already is pretty easy to get wins if you are trying. If they made winning to easy then it wouldn’t mean anything. If you want easy wins then play heroic, I play heroic but that’s because I don’t play firefight and only do it for the daily win.

> 2533274903051255;1:
> - Remove garage mantis on round 4 during sanctum matches - Reduce incineration cannon knights on sanctum, round 5 - Remove banshees during Rok’s attack on round 3 of ARC - Remove phaetons on round 5 of Apex 7 - have only one mythic warden and two legendary knights aiding him for round 5 of stormbreak and urban (remove legendary wardens only) - remove hunters during prospect round 3, which is where you fight the ghosts and the wraith captain. - Watchers should not heal boss-type prometheans.

Since I noticed that you play Heroic, I’ll add my thoughts.

1) I think the current round would be too easy without the garage Mantis. Maybe instead add some incen Knights and keep the Mantis out of the garage?

2) I’m assuming you’re referring to the 2 Wardens round. If so, I agree with that. The round is doable if you have people who call in proper vehicles, but the Knights can add up quickly if no one is shooting them.

3) This is probably one of the easiest rounds. Get a Ghost and boost into the home base that’s next to Rok to where you won’t get hit by the Banshees or Rok, and from there just shoot Rok until he dies. If you do it correctly, he should just stare at you the whole time. If you can’t, try a laser to get rid of the Banshees first.

4) The Knight round is a lot harder than it looks and Phaetons can be an issue on this round, but they’re easily dispatched if you use the right vehicle. I actually think the hardest part is the Elites in the beginning and the Knight on top of the Spire because people pick vehicles that can’t get in the cave which eats up time or get an angle to shoot that Knight. I don’t like using Wasps against homing incen Knights, but the Hannibal Wasp is a good choice for this round.

5) The rounds would be too easy if they did that. The 3 Wardens aren’t hard if you have teammates that call in vehicles.

6) I agree with that. That round can be a real pain because of the lack of options especially if you get crappy teammates. Splinter turrets, plasma pistols and Ghosts are what usually works.

7) I only partly agree. I think Watchers should heal bosses, but only after a certain time period of a boss not getting hit. The other day I had a Watcher heal a Knight boss 3 different times in a short time span when it was getting hit regularly. That was super annoying.

The last thing that should be done is making firefight easier. It’s not supposed to be easy, especially the Legendary ff. It is annoying having teammates that only use loadout weapons, but that’s just the way it is. They shouldn’t change anything in regards to difficulty and firefight unless there begins to be a massive amount of people unable to complete it.

I also believe that Banshee raiders on Round 2 of Apex 7 should be removed as you lack the proper weapons required to take down banshees, such as lasers or tanks.

> 2533274903051255;13:
> I also believe that Banshee raiders on Round 2 of Apex 7 should be removed as you lack the proper weapons required to take down banshees, such as lasers or tanks.

I don’t think it needs to be removed, but it just needs some adjustments like less or no Ghosts during that round for example. It’s one of the few rounds that actually require your team to work together or it will be very hard to beat. Having two people in a Warthog or Onihog can make the round fairly easy.