Firefight an Unfair, example of poor game design

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEs3Muaq-kk
first of check out this guys video
second
ARE YOU KIDDING ME THE DEATH TIME IS LESS THEN 1/3 OF A SECOND!!

It’s a fun mode, but maybe it should have been named something other than Firefight, because that sets the expectation for people.

learn how to use commas

Laziest of links

How many threads are we going to get that start out by saying “look at this Youtuber’s video” or “such and such Youtuber said…”?

Look, I don’t feel like watching Youtubers. If you have something to say about Halo, then just say it here. Any points that are made in a video can be written in a post here, which would save everyone the trouble of going to Youtube.

> 2533274803493024;4:
> Laziest of links

Wow… they don’t get much lazier the that…

I think you just broke a record or something…

> 2533274904158628;5:
> How many threads are we going to get that start out by saying “look at this Youtuber’s video” or “such and such Youtuber said…”?
>
> Look, I don’t feel like watching Youtubers. If you have something to say about Halo, then just say it here. Any points that are made in a video can be written in a post here, which would save everyone the trouble of going to Youtube.

You have a point, Youtubers should reinforce our topics here, not exactly be the main focus.

Although I think these things NEED to be brought up, we shouldn’t have a hundred threads on one thing.

It does speak volumes about the video though if people get fired up about the topic, and it does have its place here.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Dude Firefight is easy since the last update. I’ve been winning 4 out of 5 rounds most of the time, 3 out of 5 at the least. A lot of those glitches were fixed as well. If you don’t like it go play something else instead of coming on here like every other spoiled kid and crying about it. And if you’re an adult maybe it’s time to grow up and quit complaining. You have other options.

IMO, I only have two issues with firefight/enemies, the first is the rate at which soldiers teleport. I personally find it annoying shooting at an enemy that disappears every 8 seconds but I’m not super concerned about it. The second issue I have is that whenever you have a “Defend the objective” wave you have zero time to get to the objective before enemies do. You have no idea what the next wave is, it’s entirely possible most people are on the other side of the map and can’t even get to the objective before it’s captured/destroyed. I think you should at least be notified of the objective 20 seconds ahead of time before enemies start spawning in. That’s all I got.

> 2533274847563380;7:
> You have a point, Youtubers should reinforce our topics here, not exactly be the main focus.
>
> Although I think these things NEED to be brought up, we shouldn’t have a hundred threads on one thing.
>
> It does speak volumes about the video though if people get fired up about the topic, and it does have its place here.

You mean here in this thread? I don’t know, the Act Man himself already made another thread just to plug that very same video. Anyway, sure we can have threads to talk about videos but it doesn’t mean I’ll watch them. Maybe I’m a grumpy old man, but I just don’t understand the appeal of watching Youtubers

> 2533274904158628;5:
> How many threads are we going to get that start out by saying “look at this Youtuber’s video” or “such and such Youtuber said…”?
>
> Look, I don’t feel like watching Youtubers. If you have something to say about Halo, then just say it here. Any points that are made in a video can be written in a post here, which would save everyone the trouble of going to Youtube.

This guy for President.

Oh, boy, another one of the Act Man’s videos!

I still don’t give a damn. Seriously, I’m with Nate00000000000 here. If you want to make a point, type it out yourself. I didn’t come to Waypoint to watch another reposted video telling me why I should dislike Halo 5, or why “Halo 5 isn’t Halo”. I know WZFF is unfair and frustrating. I don’t need some guy with a camera, microphone, editing software, and a YouTube channel to remind me.

> 2533274889267152;3:
> learn how to use commas

TEACH ME

> 2533274808210415;2:
> It’s a fun mode, but maybe it should have been named something other than Firefight, because that sets the expectation for people.

Firefight was awesome… WZFF is just there to ensure we buy more REQ packs with real money.

Thing that I’ll never do 343.

> 2533274904158628;5:
>

Do you know the word “source” or “agreement”?

> 2533274892367695;15:
> > 2533274904158628;5:
> > How many threads are we going to get that start out by saying “look at this Youtuber’s video” or “such and such Youtuber said…”?
> >
> > Look, I don’t feel like watching Youtubers. If you have something to say about Halo, then just say it here. Any points that are made in a video can be written in a post here, which would save everyone the trouble of going to Youtube.
>
>
> Do you know the word “source” or “agreement”?

Are you trying to say people make threads like this because the videos are the “source” of their points and they “agree” with the videos?

That’s fine and everything, but all I’m saying is that it would be easier for everyone if people would express their opinions here, instead of linking to a video in which some Youtuber expresses their opinions.

Feels extremely unpolished, more akin to something that was thrown together last minute to create a half–Yoinked!- broken mess of game mode. But it does serve its intended purpose, which is to sell reqs, so I guess thats something right?

I only occasionally play it to blow off some steam after arena or warzone because it is imo one of the few truly casual playlists in the game.

> 2533274904158628;5:
>

Well said… getting so old seeing people plug the angry youtuber videos.

> 2533274847563380;7:
> > 2533274904158628;5:
> > How many threads are we going to get that start out by saying “look at this Youtuber’s video” or “such and such Youtuber said…”?
> >
> > Look, I don’t feel like watching Youtubers. If you have something to say about Halo, then just say it here. Any points that are made in a video can be written in a post here, which would save everyone the trouble of going to Youtube.
>
>
> You have a point, Youtubers should reinforce our topics here, not exactly be the main focus.
>
> Although I think these things NEED to be brought up, we shouldn’t have a hundred threads on one thing.
>
> It does speak volumes about the video though if people get fired up about the topic, and it does have its place here.

i agree

Smh, from reading the title I was expecting to read like 4 paragraphs of ya ranting about FF OP. Seen ppl do this before, their title reads, “So and so is broken and here’s why” and ppl give links to videos on Youtube. They dont even give their own thoughts on the matter.